+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected due to insufficient funds need help

amritparmar

May 30, 2018
hi my study visa is rejected due to insufficient funds (only one reason.)
i paid $1000 cad fee to college(did not pay 1st or 2nd sem as its not required by college)
gic paid 10k
funds shown in bank 24k
can someone please advice if its worth to apply again for same semester and college with another bank statements.
thanks

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Which college is this which requires you to get GIC but does not require you to pay Tuition fees???

amritparmar

May 30, 2018
Which college is this which requires you to get GIC but does not require you to pay Tuition fees???
hi college does not require me to pay gic but i did so i can use that money in canada. college said i can pay the fee after i got visa.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
i paid $1000 cad fee to college(did not pay 1st or 2nd sem as its not required by college)
gic paid 10k
funds shown in bank 24k
can someone please advice if its worth to apply again for same semester and college with another bank statements.
thanks
..trying paying ur first semester tuition fee or full and include the payment receipt to your application before reapplying

Reactions: Al Saudi

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
hi college does not require me to pay gic but i did so i can use that money in canada. college said i can pay the fee after i got visa.
All I can say is then your intention was not to go to Canada for Studies.....but just to get there.
How can you make such an application?
I am sure you were guide by an 'Agent'.

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
gic paid 10k
funds shown in bank 24k
thanks
24k ?? CAD and how much money you need total fees all years for college

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
gic paid 10k
funds shown in bank 24k
thanks
I suggest you to apply for CAIPS notes, I was also rejected on the basis of only one reason and that is insufficient funds. However, I paid one semester fee and GIC in advance before applying for Visa. Moreover, I have also furnished 17 lac cash amount. Total amount 27 lac but still got rejection and the reason is baseless (Insufficient funds)

amritparmar

May 30, 2018
I suggest you to apply for CAIPS notes, I was also rejected on the basis of only one reason and that is insufficient funds. However, I paid one semester fee and GIC in advance before applying for Visa. Moreover, I have also furnished 17 lac cash amount. Total amount 27 lac but still got rejection and the reason is baseless (Insufficient funds)
have you applied your visa again yet??

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Tell me how you showed the financial documents?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Tell me how you showed the financial documents?
I purchased GIC and transferred one semester fee from my own savings account, which costs around 10 lac, although that amount was transferred from my elder brother's account to my account.

Rest 17 Lac Cash was also shown by the same elder brother and that too amount was more that one year older, so not shown Fresh funds.
Also, He is my real elder brother.. I don't know, now what happens wrong... the refusal reason is Insufficient funds.. :(