+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected due to insufficient funds need help

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
I purchased GIC and transferred one semester fee from my own savings account, which costs around 10 lac, although that amount was transferred from my elder brother's account to my account.

Rest 17 Lac Cash was also shown by the same elder brother and that too amount was more that one year older, so not shown Fresh funds.
Also, He is my real elder brother.. I don't know, now what happens wrong... the refusal reason is Insufficient funds.. :(
So have you shown the proof of source of fund? I mean ITR of your brother.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
So have you shown the proof of source of fund? I mean ITR of your brother.
Yes, I attached at the supporting documents such as ITR of my elder brother for last two years. Addtionaly I also attached my Mother & Father ITR as well, so ITR of total 15 lac (Per year) shown in documents?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Yes, I attached at the supporting documents such as ITR of my elder brother for last two years. Addtionaly I also attached my Mother & Father ITR as well, so ITR of total 15 lac (Per year) shown in documents?
In thia case you should try to show that fund in your parents account. I have seen some cases same as you because they don't have trust other than our parents so go for it and try once again. Good luck

Reactions: Krishna13

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
In thia case you should try to show that fund in your parents account. I have seen some cases same as you because they don't have trust other than our parents so go for it and try once again. Good luck
Thanks bro, your guidelines are really noticeable. I wish I could do something before getting refusal...

Reactions: Ankd