+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED.....DISAPPOINTED.......need assistance!!

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
enfield said:
What you have posted is right, but it's no where mentioned that you need to submit notarized copies with your SPP/Generic/University category (India). The original question was, "Whether notarization is required in INDIA". You have referred this quote from the CIC website, and it only suggest as "how to do notarization". Keep in mind CIC website is not only about students, there are many different categories ranging from immigration to family sponsorship, and the concept of notarization might be a part of any of those different categories/a specific country. Very often we quote CIC website as source of visa checklist (student) but it's clearly mentioned on the said website to check with the local CHC website of your homeland.
Since I was the one that provided the link, I would clarify it. It was link about the study permit. Yes, the quote by adi9771 was about how to do notarization. The required of whether original or notarized copy was stated on each documents (the same link), here I quote:

Document #1 - Proof of identity

A valid passport or travel document that guarantees you re-entry to the country that issued it. Two photos of yourself according to Appendix B – Photo specifications.

Format: Original

Document #2 - Proof of acceptance

A letter from the university, CEGEP, college or technical institution which shows:

the name of the institution
confirmation of your acceptance or registration as a student
the duration of the academic program and
the latest date you may register.
For attendance at a primary school or secondary school, a letter from the school board having jurisdiction over the school where a minor child will attend indicating:

the name of the school
the level of study and
the duration of the course.
Note: For private schools, present a letter from the school itself with the above information.
Format: Original

Document #3 - Proof of financial support

Evidence that you can support yourself as well as accompanying family members while studying in Canada. Such evidence may include:

proof of a Canadian bank account, if money has been transferred there,
Bank statements for the past four months,
proof of payment of tuition and residence fees, and
proof of funding paid from within Canada for students with a scholarship or enrolled in a Canadian-funded educational program.
If foreign exchange control measures exist in your country, you must provide proof that you will be permitted by the exchange control authorities of your country to export funds for all your expenses.

Format: Original or clear and legible photocopy
As per above quote, first (Proof of identity) and second (Proof of acceptance) documents must be original, while the third (proof of financial support) can be original or legible photocopy. So, only third document that mention about legible photocopy. My interpretation of this guidance that if we would send a photocopy as a replacing of an original document then we must have someone to notarize that the photocopy is true copy of the original. The notarizing make the photocopy become equal to the original, but it is not aimed for proofing a correctness of the original document.

I would not comment on other documents required by each country since I did not have any experiences with them (VO in my country did not ask any other documents).

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
I applied again under General Checklist.

This time i attached:-
A letter from my university stating my credentials are legit.
All notarized copies of my credentials.
A strong sop, explaining everything.

Rest all other documents, required under General Checklist.

I submitted my application to vfs on 26th March, and it was received by CHC on 28th. Any Idea on How much time should it take to process my application? My classes start on 6th May .

I really hope, i get the visa this time.

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
hope you get it bro.... you'l get the reply before 10th april.. have'nt you sent attested transcripts from the university..??

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
Kishore4900 said:
hope you get it bro.... you'l get the reply before 10th april.. have'nt you sent attested transcripts from the university..??
Yup, i did....

i forgot to mention it earlier post!!

What about your case bro? Any progress?

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
no update yet bro... im confused.. its been 43 days to have first reply and now its 37 days

kolloju

Apr 2, 2013
Heloo I applied on 7th march and receivd by chc on8th. And statusis stil undr procesing. M realy woried wil it take this much time?? Is it manadtorily to put sop and document to be notarised/ atested?? Plz help

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
One of my friend, he applied on 20th and got visa today. The documents which he provided were identical to mine, as like same same, although he had lesser percentage in graduation.

I was rejected and he was accepted.

These CHC people are Fools. Can't we appeal or anything?

How can they reject one case with same docs, and other things, and reject other?

akpsc270

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
IELTS Request
June-2012 [L-9,W-8,S-8,R-9] Overall : 8.5
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 12/04/2013
LANDED..........
Gone with the wind!! LOL!
spoiltz said:
One of my friend, he applied on 20th and got visa today. The documents which he provided were identical to mine, as like same same, although he had lesser percentage in graduation.

I was rejected and he was accepted.

These CHC people are Fools. Can't we appeal or anything?

How can they reject one case with same docs, and other things, and reject other?
Hello Spoiltz!

I have been reading this thread for quite a while and after carefully reading your posts ..... what I can say is that : they must have made a mistake first time arround but I am pretty sure that they will correct this time arround and will grant you a visa....

I sincerely hope that you get what u want and wish u a best of luck! :)

Sincere Regards!
Akshay :)

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
akpsc270 said:
Hello Spoiltz!

I have been reading this thread for quite a while and after carefully reading your posts ..... what I can say is that : they must have made a mistake first time arround but I am pretty sure that they will correct this time arround and will grant you a visa....

I sincerely hope that you get what u want and wish u a best of luck! :)

Sincere Regards!

Thanx dude...
I really hope, i do get it this time.

akpsc270

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
IELTS Request
June-2012 [L-9,W-8,S-8,R-9] Overall : 8.5
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 12/04/2013
LANDED..........
Gone with the wind!! LOL!
BuD!

Do let us know once u get a reply from CHC.....

Best!

shelfi

Jan 18, 2015
akpsc270 said:
BuD!

Do let us know once u get a reply from CHC.....

Best!

Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for Canada student visa, both were rejected.their reasons: I will not return / gohome after my study. if I tell canadian embassy that my family are USA citizen (brothers and mother) in newyork and they already filed a petition for me to get USA greencard/pr. would this help (even although very little) convince canadian officer that I will leave canada after my study? since absolutely I will get this USA greencard one day in the future. or otherwise i must hide this info about my advantage/power because it could be used against me/ give me a bad image? thanks. Gbu. Warm regards,