+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa REjected 2nd time need Experts Advice

mdrana04

Jul 25, 2013
mead said:
74% is good .....u have experience ..only problem i see is ur B.com is 3 years degree u will have to find college which will accept 3 years degree but search colleges and universities for requirements
Dear expert,

Please help me. I got a scholarship at university of Quebec in the field of electrical(master's winter 2014). my yearly tuition fee is 14725$ and my supervisor give me fund 16500$. So I think I have to show some bank balance. My father is now aged. So he has no regular income. He has so many property(land) and a three stored building. He has a bank account but not a tax payer, no TIN. I collect 5 lak and keep this in my own( new) account. I am (recently graduated) also not a tax payer and have no TIN. Now I want to show my father as a course of fund( like, house rent, agriculture, etc)

To keep 5 lak in Bank, the bank manager offer me two beneficial option: following

1. For 5 lak, they will give me more 4 lak as a FDR (without interest)

2. For 5 Lak, they will give me more 4lak in my account to show first to last balance(statements) 9lak (with interest)

Note: this is my new (30.07.2013) bank account. I will apply for visa in 1th November 2013. So I can show 3 month bank statements with this balance. Is it ok??

Please give me your suggestion Which option is better for me?? and about tax and TIN?? I am waiting for your suggestion.

Rana

nithin5a6

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi - VFS Hyd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Photocopy Sent - IELTS SCORE: 7.0
File Transfer...
Handed over to VFS HYD on 24-06-2013
Med's Request
Pre-Medicals
Med's Done....
24 July
Interview........
Was not required
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
21 Aug 2013 :)
back.bencher said:
hi
M from Pak Applied for September intake in UPEI for International business managment(4 years) showing 30,000$ 1 year Fee 12,000$ and property documents along.
but got refused Reasons
1. Purpose of Visit (how the hell i prove it to them that my purpose of Visit after applying a study permit )
2.Limited Employment in your Country of residence.
3.your Financial assets .
i want to Re-apply but if only someone tells me that it ok r not ??
So please Reply to this becoz i m very much disappointed :/

Try to improve your IELTS score. I believe it works..
And, try implementing best common methods while showing the funds and ties to home country (I suggest that you speak to a VERY GOOD consultant).

My prayers! ** You must get the VISA ** Your profile is good apart from IELTS.

Hope it helps!
Good luck!!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mdrana04 said:
Dear expert,

Please help me. I got a scholarship at university of Quebec in the field of electrical(master's winter 2014). my yearly tuition fee is 14725$ and my supervisor give me fund 16500$. So I think I have to show some bank balance. My father is now aged. So he has no regular income. He has so many property(land) and a three stored building. He has a bank account but not a tax payer, no TIN. I collect 5 lak and keep this in my own( new) account. I am (recently graduated) also not a tax payer and have no TIN. Now I want to show my father as a course of fund( like, house rent, agriculture, etc)

To keep 5 lak in Bank, the bank manager offer me two beneficial option: following

1. For 5 lak, they will give me more 4 lak as a FDR (without interest)

2. For 5 Lak, they will give me more 4lak in my account to show first to last balance(statements) 9lak (with interest)

Note: this is my new (30.07.2013) bank account. I will apply for visa in 1th November 2013. So I can show 3 month bank statements with this balance. Is it ok??

Please give me your suggestion Which option is better for me?? and about tax and TIN?? I am waiting for your suggestion.

Rana
add xerox copies of ur/fathers property documents that would help show ties to home country....u have complete scholarship so add that to ur file too. u can add ur bank statement as well as ur dads . i dont understand ur options .. in ur case i believe just ur regular bank balance and ur father bank balance and ur fathers property should be enough as u have full scholarship and i am guessing u must have a great academic profile. so good luck

mdrana04

Jul 25, 2013
mead said:
add xerox copies of ur/fathers property documents that would help show ties to home country....u have complete scholarship so add that to ur file too. u can add ur bank statement as well as ur dads . i dont understand ur options .. in ur case i believe just ur regular bank balance and ur father bank balance and ur fathers property should be enough as u have full scholarship and i am guessing u must have a great academic profile. so good luck
I already got this scholarship ( master's winter 2014) at university of Quebec without IELTS & GRE. Because I have complete my bachelor (EEE) in English. i.e.. medium of instruction is in english. Please tell me is it necessary to give IELTS Certificate in the Embassy to get visa??

mdrana04

Jul 25, 2013
mead said:
I already got this scholarship ( master's winter 2014) at university of Quebec without IELTS & GRE. Because I have complete my bachelor (EEE) in English. i.e.. medium of instruction is in english. Please let me know is it necessary to give IELTS Certificate in the Embassy to get visa??

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mdrana04 said:
I already got this scholarship ( master's winter 2014) at university of Quebec without IELTS & GRE. Because I have complete my bachelor (EEE) in English. i.e.. medium of instruction is in english. Please let me know is it necessary to give IELTS Certificate in the Embassy to get visa??
IELTS is not required for visa but i think it is a good idea to give IELTS and score good. even though IELTS is not a requirement it will help ur case. just a suggestion

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
mdrana04 said:
IELTS is not necessary for getting visa and neither it is on any checklist.