+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa REjected 2nd time need Experts Advice

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
hi
M from Pak Applied for September intake in UPEI for International business managment(4 years) showing 30,000$ 1 year Fee 12,000$ and property documents along.
but got refused Reasons
1. Purpose of Visit (how the hell i prove it to them that my purpose of Visit after applying a study permit )
2.Limited Employment in your Country of residence.
3.your Financial assets .
i want to Re-apply but if only someone tells me that it ok r not ??
So please Reply to this becoz i m very much disappointed :/

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
B.com 2008 (2 years)
ielts 5.5
University of Prince edward island , course IBM 4 years
1 year Fee 12,000$
i showed 30,000$
applied for SEp intake in june and rejected

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
back.bencher said:
B.com 2008 (2 years)
ielts 5.5
University of Prince edward island , course IBM 4 years
1 year Fee 12,000$
i showed 30,000$
applied for SEp intake in june and rejected
u have low IELTS score also what is ur final year B.com grades? u applied for under graduate course? did u discontinue Bcom and applied to IBM? if so then discontinuation is not good in ur profile. ur problem doesn't seem finance...

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
no bro i did complete my b.com after that m doing job in a firm as assistant manager and consultant asked me to take admission in that course as it is relevant to my field of work thats Y i choose IBM

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
back.bencher said:
no bro i did complete my b.com after that m doing job in a firm as assistant manager and consultant asked me to take admission in that course as it is relevant to my field of work thats Y i choose IBM
is it undergrad course? u should have a progression of u studies like after ur bachelors natural progression would be masters/ post grad diploma. what was ur B.com grades?have u been reading on this site there r similar cases here do a search and u will find more information. dump u consultant ......

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
ok thanks :)
for ur time i'll try to get admission in PGD or some Masters degree after improving my bands in ielts .
my avg in b.com was 74%

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
back.bencher said:
ok thanks :)
for ur time i'll try to get admission in PGD or some Masters degree after improving my bands in ielts .
my avg in b.com was 74%
74% is good .....u have experience ..only problem i see is ur B.com is 3 years degree u will have to find college which will accept 3 years degree but search colleges and universities for requirements

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
1. Purpose of Visit (how the hell i prove it to them that my purpose of Visit after applying a study permit )
You can write SOP about your Intentions mentioning what you will do after you complete your degree and what is the possibility of the employment by earning that degree.

You have to convince that your country has that employment sector.

Constant money in account. if not then Fixed deposit which has been over for 3-4 months. you can also show investment and property if you have. You also need to show the source of that money and you pay tax for it(doesn't matter you pay for the whole money or not)

Its okay to reapply. My friend reapplied and got visa, his reason was not enough money though he showed a lot. But the second time he got visa with updated financial documents.

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
dipta said:
You can write SOP about your Intentions mentioning what you will do after you complete your degree and what is the possibility of the employment by earning that degree.

You have to convince that your country has that employment sector.

Constant money in account. if not then Fixed deposit which has been over for 3-4 months. you can also show investment and property if you have. You also need to show the source of that money and you pay tax for it(doesn't matter you pay for the whole money or not)

Its okay to reapply. My friend reapplied and got visa, his reason was not enough money though he showed a lot. But the second time he got visa with updated financial documents.
Thanks Dipta i try my best to write a best SOP to convince VO that i'll come back to my home country and there are a lot sectors and benefits for me in both Govt and Pvt sectors after completing this degree .
and finally i showed Chc a some of 30,000$ dollars fixed deposits and their source as well and TR .
and thanks for encouraging me to reapply i'll surely apply for the 3rd time.1st time i got refused after medicals and decision was made after 18 months hope so 3rd attempt will work for me .

abdullah102

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-july-2013
Med's Request
18-July-2013
Med's Done....
31-July-2013
Interview........
Not requried
Passport Req..
Already submitted
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 14 september :)
back.bencher said:
Thanks Dipta i try my best to write a best SOP to convince VO that i'll come back to my home country and there are a lot sectors and benefits for me in both Govt and Pvt sectors after completing this degree .
and finally i showed Chc a some of 30,000$ dollars fixed deposits and their source as well and TR .
and thanks for encouraging me to reapply i'll surely apply for the 3rd time.1st time i got refused after medicals and decision was made after 18 months hope so 3rd attempt will work for me .
Brother first time refused after medical and decision was made after 18 months then what about second time u appplied???