+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSED

manofsteel

Jan 27, 2013
Have anyone of you have gotten the visa refused? i applied for my gf and i added all the doc they asked on the app, and sent it... then they said "we are not satisfied, we think you are going to stay in canada at the end of visa"

i did not add any "job later" , "bank statement" , "invitation letter", "car lease" , "apartment lease" NOTHING!!... cuz the i follow the check list and they didn't ask for it.

now i filed my second attempt, and i added so many supporting documents, it was submitted march 21, and until today april 28th , i have heard nothing.

Reactions: 2cookies

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have anyone of you have gotten the visa refused? i applied for my gf and i added all the doc they asked on the app, and sent it... then they said "we are not satisfied, we think you are going to stay in canada at the end of visa"

i did not add any "job later" , "bank statement" , "invitation letter", "car lease" , "apartment lease" NOTHING!!... cuz the i follow the check list and they didn't ask for it.

now i filed my second attempt, and i added so many supporting documents, it was submitted march 21, and until today april 28th , i have heard nothing.
Are you married or common law? If not, you apply separately. Your applications are assessed individually. Order GCMS notes for full reasons. How long was your visit? Funds for each of you shown separately? Travel history? Where do you live? Wth supportng documents you show job letter wth approved leave, bank statements (at least 6 months) to show you can afford travel, investments, properties etc. If someone is inviting you include that too.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You gf needs to show proof that she has strong ties to her home country and needs to show she can afford to pay for her own travel. International travel to places like the US, UK, Australia, etc. will also help.