+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused

alizain95

Dec 3, 2018
Im currently studding in New York as and f-1 student and wanted to visit Canada for my cousins wedding for 7 days.
I submitted every thing my sponsors letter , his bank statement , his credit card statement the wedding invitation and travel history and I was denied stating that they do not believe I ll return to USA.

I reapplied today using the same documents but I put in extra documents as my classes starting in January and the fees I paid and my admission letter. I also Included my work Employment letter that Im currently working for New York city.
Do i have chances of getting a visa to attend the wedding

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Im currently studding in New York as and f-1 student and wanted to visit Canada for my cousins wedding for 7 days.
I submitted every thing my sponsors letter , his bank statement , his credit card statement the wedding invitation and travel history and I was denied stating that they do not believe I ll return to USA.

I reapplied today using the same documents but I put in extra documents as my classes starting in January and the fees I paid and my admission letter. I also Included my work Employment letter that Im currently working for New York city.
Do i have chances of getting a visa to attend the wedding
Hi

Did you included your bank statement ? Its needed as well.

Good Luck