+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused

Rohini-1234

May 11, 2018
That was your first mistake of not writing the school to give you a waiver letter. All vital information that will a case is writing in an SOP but most of these information needs proof and must be provided in order to carry the VO along convincingly

If you can get the waiver letter, you starting afresh by submitting a new application

Rohini-1234

May 11, 2018
Need help, My study visa was refused and as I had applied Tourist visa for my spouse also, his application still shows as submitted. When I re-apply do I need to apply for my spouse again and pay fee for his application again or should I re-apply only for myself

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Need help, My study visa was refused and as I had applied Tourist visa for my spouse also, his application still shows as submitted. When I re-apply do I need to apply for my spouse again and pay fee for his application again or should I re-apply only for myself
So, you didnt include him in your study permit application, right???

Rohini-1234

May 11, 2018
So, you didnt include him in your study permit application, right???
In my first application i had included him, but till date his application shows as submitted and under process. If my visa is refused does it means my spouse visa is also rejected. I Need to reapply, so should i do it for my spouse also

kdsingh1111

Oct 31, 2017
That was your first mistake of not writing the school to give you a waiver letter. All vital information that will a case is writing in an SOP but most of these information needs proof and must be provided in order to carry the VO along convincingly

If you can get the waiver letter, you starting afresh by submitting a new application
Hey i also got admission in a university without ielts but still i have given ielts got 6.5 overall with jst 5.5 in one module. M also including waiver letter of english with my visa file. Will it work?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
In my first application i had included him, but till date his application shows as submitted and under process. If my visa is refused does it means my spouse visa is also rejected. I Need to reapply, so should i do it for my spouse also
If your study permit is not approved then on what basis will his application be approved. You are the primary applicant.

pranay573

Jan 13, 2019
Hey i also got admission in a university without ielts but still i have given ielts got 6.5 overall with jst 5.5 in one module. M also including waiver letter of english with my visa file. Will it work?

Hi, Can you please guide me how to get English waived letter from MCIT. Cu

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
all of those who got rejected, were you asked to do the medical tests?
Thanks for sharing your story!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
all of those who got rejected, were you asked to do the medical tests?
Thanks for sharing your story!
They will only ask to do medical test when they want to approve your application.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi, Can you please guide me how to get English waived letter from MCIT. Cu
If it is written on their website that they can provide the waiver letter then just email your admission officer. See if there is any email id on the offer letter that you received.