+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused

Kalyangurramkondu

Dec 24, 2017
hello Team.

today my visa got rejected and if i can reapply for visa and my classes will start at june 11th 2018 .is there chance to apply the visa for this may intake and normal proceesing time is six weeks .can anyone suggest me

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
hello Team.

today my visa got rejected and if i can reapply for visa and my classes will start at june 11th 2018 .is there chance to apply the visa for this may intake and normal proceesing time is six weeks .can anyone suggest me
When is the next intake after June???

Rohini-1234

May 11, 2018
Why were you refused ?
Hello, My visa was rejected on the ground that I did not submitted my English Language Proficiency. The college MCIT had waived by IELTS as I had more than 5 years experience working in an international organization. But nowhere in the college acceptance letter mentioned that my English Language had been waived. My class starts June 11, 2018, but I did apply for my visa, mentioning in my SOP, that my English language was waived off.
If I am able to get the college waiver letter on my English Language, can I resubmit it, and what are the process for resubmitting it, should I start a new application.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello, My visa was rejected on the ground that I did not submitted my English Language Proficiency. The college MCIT had waived by IELTS as I had more than 5 years experience working in an international organization. But nowhere in the college acceptance letter mentioned that my English Language had been waived. My class starts June 11, 2018, but I did apply for my visa, mentioning in my SOP, that my English language was waived off.
If I am able to get the college waiver letter on my English Language, can I resubmit it, and what are the process for resubmitting it, should I start a new application.
That was your first mistake of not writing the school to give you a waiver letter. All vital information that will a case is writing in an SOP but most of these information needs proof and must be provided in order to carry the VO along convincingly

If you can get the waiver letter, you starting afresh by submitting a new application

Rohini-1234

May 11, 2018
Yes it was a mistake. Have already written to them to send the waiver letter, hope it turns out well this time.

Last edited:

Rohini-1234

May 11, 2018
Supply Chain Management, have written to the college to send the letter that English language was waived off, they said that they would reply on Monday due to 2 days weekend in between, once I get it will reapply.

Kalyangurramkondu

Dec 24, 2017
Supply Chain Management, have written to the college to send the letter that English language was waived off, they said that they would reply on Monday due to 2 days weekend in between, once I get it will reapply.
Ohh good i applied for cloud computing i am applying on monday .can i be touch with you this is my number 9493667580