+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused with five year ban

simran0147

May 19, 2018
yes sure i will email you
I have looked at the letters and something is wrong with the way that IRCC has processed this application.

In the previous refusal only "travel history" and "purpose of visit" were ticked. There is no indication of any misrepresentation.
However, the wording in the latest rejection is this. There is no evidence of any kind of prior refusal ban.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application.

On misrepresentation:

• Section 40(1)(a) and Section 40(2)(a): You are still inadmissible to Canada as a period of five years has not passed since your prior refusal.

I think that you should do a few things now.
1) Email the visa office at the address supplied in the letters, requesting an explanation, as there appears to be a procedural error.
2) Raise a Case Specific Enquiry, mark it "urgent" and request the same explanation as 1)
3) Order your GCMS notes for your UCI to find out what happened. - @GCMSBuddy may be able to help you with this.
4) Optionally, involve a competent immigration lawyer to review the case.

Did you send me a copy of all the documents from IRCC that you have received from the past few applications??
s

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
It make me scared :( dont know what will happen with me. In documents me also didnt mention about my US refusal. Though i send CSE about it . hope so they will consider it by god .

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Don't worry. You've already informed IRCC about the US visa refusal
but bryanna while filling the web form i dont which UCI i had fill there OLD or NEW . if i done old then do i need resend and as you said to me send abudhabi embassy for fast response i done same. should i send again ?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi

What was the reason in previous refusal ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
but bryanna while filling the web form i dont which UCI i had fill there OLD or NEW . if i done old then do i need resend and as you said to me send abudhabi embassy for fast response i done same. should i send again ?
In these cases (to inform about an undeclared visa refusal), I believe an email would be best

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
In these cases (to inform about an undeclared visa refusal), I believe an email would be best
Bryanna Do you have any estimate when i will get decision ?:( I cant apply for UK have afraid if i get approval how can i get passport back withing 30 days .