+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused, what to do next??

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Yes, the email will give you a couple of generic reasons. You saw those in the other thread.

While GCMS notes give more detailed information, it's often more then enough to read the generic reasons and check your profile. For example, if your refusal letter doesn't say anything about your financial situation, we don't have to waste time on it.

GCMS notes are most useful when your profile looks very strong and it's not at all obvious why you were refused. Your case isn't like that. You don't really need the notes just yet.
Thanks, looking forward to get the mail and then will be posting further.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Finally, received my rejection letter after mailing to delhi immigration almost after one month.

The reason are :
1) Refused on the purpose of visit.
2) Refused because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial abilities, and/or your future aspects and plans..

Can anyone help on this?

Sara1398

May 20, 2019
The mail may arrive separately. Just time to wait a little, unfortunately.
hi
I have a question : for reapplying what should we do? make a new profile or we can apply again in the same profile which we applied and rejected? tnx

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Family income isn't enough. You have to show actual assets in hand, you can't just go on future income. Your family being in India isn't a strong tie - a strong tie would be having a wife and/or a child in India + property that you own.

But I think we should wait for the email with the reasons for denial. You'll probably get that in a day or so, come back and paste it into this thread and many people can help then. We can give you specific advice.
brother I applied on January 6, 2019 for May 2019 intake. my application is still under process by IRCC. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its already 4 months over since i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? Do u know anything about this matter pls share with me ?

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
brother I applied on January 6, 2019 for May 2019 intake. my application is still under process by IRCC. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its already 4 months over since i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? Do u know anything about this matter pls share with me ?
You should contact Embassy.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
chadgimmigration@international.gc.ca
Send only one email and wait for reply, make sure to mention your DOB, PASSPORT NUMBER, ATTACH PASSPORT COPY, APPLICATION NUMBER AND UCI.. You will get reply in 7-10 business days, however, maximum time period is 30 days. Do it right now don't waste time.