+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused. Need help. Unique profile

nishanth1998

Apr 9, 2021
Hello,
I had applied for student visa in December 2020 and got refusal on March 3rd 2021. I had ordered for GCMS notes and its says

"-PA seeks certificate/diploma
-marks sheet provided indicates poor academic record / low scores in main subjects of study. I have concerns that applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada
- given applicant's previous education and/ or employment history, I am not satisfied with the motivation to pursue this course at this point of time in Canada is reasonable.

therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant will be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave Canada by the end of their period authorized for stay"

I scored less marks in high school. math 35/100. After my high school I was working for 2 years and joined BSc aviation in 2019. I completed three semesters with good grades. 9 SGPA average. Pilot training is part of my BSc degree and for pilot training I got admission in Canada. After the training I will come back to India and complete the degree. Without pilot training I cant get the degree.
I had not explained all of this in my SOP. Also I had not mentioned any home ties in my SOP.

How do I re-apply for my Visa again with stronger profile? Is there any chance of getting approval?

Please help me out.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So what degree do you have or did you only complete 3 semesters and quit. Why do you need to come to Canada and complete your pilot training if it is part of your current program. Your marks are really poor so they don’t think you will be able to graduate. What are your IELTS scores?

nishanth1998

Apr 9, 2021
So what degree do you have or did you only complete 3 semesters and quit. Why do you need to come to Canada and complete your pilot training if it is part of your current program. Your marks are really poor so they don’t think you will be able to graduate. What are your IELTS scores?
I am doing BSc. I am in my fourth Semester now. Still pursuing my degree. Haven't quit. Pilot training can be done from any institute, any country.
IELTS is 7 in every band.

baghead

Apr 3, 2021
why did you submit your high school mark sheet? Only a recent education mark sheet is required no?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello,
I had applied for student visa in December 2020 and got refusal on March 3rd 2021. I had ordered for GCMS notes and its says

"-PA seeks certificate/diploma
-marks sheet provided indicates poor academic record / low scores in main subjects of study. I have concerns that applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada
- given applicant's previous education and/ or employment history, I am not satisfied with the motivation to pursue this course at this point of time in Canada is reasonable.

therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant will be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave Canada by the end of their period authorized for stay"

I scored less marks in high school. math 35/100. After my high school I was working for 2 years and joined BSc aviation in 2019. I completed three semesters with good grades. 9 SGPA average. Pilot training is part of my BSc degree and for pilot training I got admission in Canada. After the training I will come back to India and complete the degree. Without pilot training I cant get the degree.
I had not explained all of this in my SOP. Also I had not mentioned any home ties in my SOP.

How do I re-apply for my Visa again with stronger profile? Is there any chance of getting approval?

Please help me out.
I recommend you finish your degree as well as get your flight training in your home country before applying for a study permit to Canada.

Reactions: wonderbly

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I recommend you finish your degree as well as get your flight training in your home country before applying for a study permit to Canada.
Was looking for you,,
Gcms assesments
Eligibility:recommend interview
Criminality passed bio
Medical passed
Info sharing:complete
Counterfoil req:Yes
Visa officer notes say "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada,satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period" ur take guys?? Am i going to canada?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Was looking for you,,
Gcms assesments
Eligibility:recommend interview
Criminality passed bio
Medical passed
Info sharing:complete
Counterfoil req:Yes
Visa officer notes say "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada,satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period" ur take guys?? Am i going to canada?
Comments are positive. You may need to interview

Hajraibsal

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Got refusal on the following grounds:
  • Based on the financial asests and financial status
  • Based on purpose of visit
  • Based on current employment status
  • Based on limited employment prospects
My profile:
Bachelors in pharmacy in 2019 (CGPA 3.64)
FSC (12th class): 88%
Matric(10th class):92%
IELTS: overall 7 (no band less than 7)

Applied in PGD (Healthcare administration management) in Fanshawe college

Ordered GCMS notes.. do you think program/course can be the reason of refusal??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Got refusal on the following grounds:
My profile:
Bachelors in pharmacy in 2019 (CGPA 3.64)
FSC (12th class): 88%
Matric(10th class):92%
IELTS: overall 7 (no band less than 7)

Applied in PGD (Healthcare administration management) in Fanshawe college

Ordered GCMS notes.. do you think program/course can be the reason of refusal??
Your choice of program doesn't make sense. Would ad that Canada has a surplus of pharmacists and salaries are decreasing.

Hajraibsal

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Your choice of program doesn't make sense. Would ad that Canada has a surplus of pharmacists and salaries are decreasing.
The program is directly related to my field as i mentioned my future goal would be running a retail pharmacy business which require all those skills mentioned in the modules of that particular course.
Plus i have seen a number of physiotherapist and BDS students from this program getting PPR.
Now does it make sense?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
The program is directly related to my field as i mentioned my future goal would be running a retail pharmacy business which require all those skills mentioned in the modules of that particular course.
Plus i have seen a number of physiotherapist and BDS students from this program getting PPR.
Now does it make sense?
Does below reasons applies to your profile? If fall short of on below reasons, then that is the reason for your rejection,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Now does it make sense?
Canada has stopped approving many international healthcare profssionals taking courses on how to manage healthcare offices in Canada since most of the information applies to running a healthcare office which isn't relevant abroad. All the applications make it clear that this is purely for immigration purposes not actual studies. Canada needs physiotherapists so may have been a factor.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Canada has stopped approving many international healthcare profssionals taking courses on how to manage healthcare offices in Canada since most of the information applies to running a healthcare office which isn't relevant abroad. All the applications make it clear that this is purely for immigration purposes not actual studies. Canada needs physiotherapists so may have been a factor.
Canucks79, if i understand you correct, the healthcare administration management course outline and outcomes prepare student in Canadian perspective and may not applies to other countries in terms of similarities. Same as if i want to take course in Tax Administration and Compliance and say i want to use knowledge to run tax consultancy in South Africa, lets say.

Reactions: wonderbly

Hajraibsal

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
T
If thats the reason then why this program is available for international students, why not just domestic ones