+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused need detail advice

Akshsebu

Nov 23, 2015
Hello ppl,
I applied for jan 16 intake for global bussiness mgt at centemnial college. But i was refused and the reason was your proposed studies does not match to your previous edu, experience etc..

My profile -
12th - 68 %
Bachelor of commerce - second class
Work exp - over one year as back office assistant in recognized company
Ielts score - 6.5

I dont konw why i got refused. What should i do further should i re apply ? Please help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please don't post the same question over and over again. If you have further questions - please ask them in one of your existing threads.

Akshsebu

Nov 23, 2015
scylla said:
Please don't post the same question over and over again. If you have further questions - please ask them in one of your existing threads.
No one is giving me detail advice i need help dats y i posted again.

sanan1

Nov 27, 2015
Hello Akshsebu,
I also applied for mech engg at centennial college for January 2016 but unfortunately I got rejection. I want 2 discuss both file. could u share ur whatsapp no with me ?

KindHeart1980

Jul 14, 2015
Is it Becoz you have worked as a back office assistant, not even a management trainee or executive level - and you want to go for a "GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT" course suddenly?

How about choosing a different course or a MBA (after GMAT) ?
1. Which year did you give finish your graduation?
2. SPP or General
3. BTW- dont write second class- just put your score, no one here will judge you.

(On a lighter note - They say that exam percentages dont reveal ur intelligence, they just tell you how good your memory was when you were writing those answers! ) People on this forum are very generous, kind and helpful, They might get an idea why you were denied and whats the resolution :)

Keep one thread active and delete double threads pls

Akshsebu

Nov 23, 2015
KindHeart1980 said:
Is it Becoz you have worked as a back office assistant, not even a management trainee or executive level - and you want to go for a "GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT" course suddenly?

How about choosing a different course or a MBA (after GMAT) ?
1. Which year did you give finish your graduation?
2. SPP or General
3. BTW- dont write second class- just put your score, no one here will judge you.

(On a lighter note - They say that exam percentages dont reveal ur intelligence, they just tell you how good your memory was when you were writing those answers! ) People on this forum are very generous, kind and helpful, They might get an idea why you were denied and whats the resolution :)

Keep one thread active and delete double threads pls
@kindheart1980 According to you which course i should opt for next time ? I worked as back office ass. But i have exprience in finance hr and logistic field thats why i thgt gbm is relevant for me !

KindHeart1980

Jul 14, 2015
Apologise for a delayed response.

I would recommend you look for courses on various college websites or directly use skype to make calls to them or fill out enquiry. Then ask their India Representative to guide you with the course that they deem you are most suited for.

Agents will simply push you to any course that gives them more profit. At times colleges may, but you have to be clear and ask them for atleast 2 options. First go through college website for programs they offer. See what are the job outcomes of the courses. That is how you can relate to what is relevant - also this makes your "reason for choosing the course" more relevant based on the outcome or profession or profile its made for.

Also, courses may vary based on SPP or Non-SPP category. Most diplomas are easy to get-into with SPP.