+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused how can i reappeal?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
am buisnessman ,i have jewellery buisness export import and retail.2003..
my firm register from 2003, i have gst documents all tax return documents,.,
i have 2 property in delhi on my and my wife name...property value more then 2.5crore indian money
i have good bank balance in my saving and current account arround 35-40k canada dollar..
i have my personal plus company income tax return 3 years..
i have 2-3 debit plus credit cards..
i have 2, four wheeler vehicle registration on my name..
Please post what documents you can submit for each of these points which you have listed above

Reactions: scylla

royalstag

Jun 5, 2018
Please post what documents you can submit for each of these points which you have listed above
am buisnessman ,i have jewellery buisness export import and retail.2003.. DOCUMENT(EXPORT IMPORT LICENSE)
my firm register from 2003, i have gst documents all tax return documents,., DOCUMENTS(GST PAPERS, INCOME TAX RETURNS)
i have 2 property in delhi on my and my wife name.. DOCUMENT (PROPERTY PAPERS, VALUATION PAPER)
i have good bank balance in my saving and currenT A/C.. DOCUMENT (CURRENT AND SAVING A/C STATEMENT)
i have my personal plus company income tax return 3 years.. DOCUMENT ( PERSONAL AND COMPANY ITR)
i have 2-3 debit plus credit cards.. DOCUMENTS (STATEMENT PLUS DEBIT CARD COPY)
i have 2, four wheeler vehicle registration on my name.. DOCUMENT( REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE ON MY NAME)

muabajwa

Jul 7, 2016
Hello everybody, I applied for my parents' and a sister's visit visa together showing mom and sister as dependants of my dad in application. Parents' visa got approved for 3 and 4 years while they rejected my sisters' visa. I provided everything I could e.g. her degree, job letter, pay slips, bank statement, purpose of visit letter statimg reason to travel with family to visit brother and tour Canada. Also attached her vacation approval letter from the employer. Also showed her UK visit visa as well.

Should I appeal the decision or reapply? If reapply, what else could I attach to convince them to give my sister visa? Reason of refusal is checked as purpose of visit. Everybody is married in the family and have kids except my sister who is 30 years old working as dental surgeon. She was accompaying parents to visit me and tour Canada. This was the ourpose of visit I had explained in the letter.

Ps: I have been living in Canada for 8 years and currently on post grad work permit employed full time. Also, I prepared the application package and had them subilmit online.

muabajwa

Jul 7, 2016
The only document that I submitted for dad and not for sister is property ownership papers. My sister do not have property on her name. Vut she is currentlt employed and I provided all the documents. Just wondering what else could I attach to show her strong enough ties that would convince them that she would leave the country at the end of the intended stay. Dates of travel were mentioned as first two weeks of July when stampede happens and destination was Calgary. So basically of she doesn't own property then what else could I attach if I reapply?