+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused. HELP!

gurunandan92

Aug 6, 2019
Hey,

My visa was refused today. Could you guys please help me to understand what might have gone wrong and suggest me what I can do to tackle this in my new visa application?

IELTS:- 7 overall (Not less than 6.5 in each)
10th and 12th:- 63% and 60% respectively.
Bachelors (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 70% (7 CGPA)
Work Experience:- 4 years as Asst. System Admin and 2 years as System Admin.
Course opted in Canada :- Applied Network Infrastructure and System Administration(PG DIPLOMA-16months)
Mode of Application: SDS online (Current refusal)
Previous refusal:- August 2014. Didn't re-apply after that. (Explained about the refusal in this application too)

Reasons for refusal by VO:-

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Last edited:

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
July 1st :- Submitted application.

July 8th :- Biometrics completed.

July 31st:- E-medical passed and Bio-metric correspondence.

August 6th:- Visa refusal.
Sorry to hear this. My situation is bit similar to u. Already got 1 refusal now waiting for 2nd result.
Reason for refusal was 1st nd 3rd of urs.

Hv not rcvd any email after applicatiom submission on 19th july sds. I m not much positive this time for approval.

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry to hear this. My situation is bit similar to u. Already got 1 refusal now waiting for 2nd result.
Reason for refusal was 1st nd 3rd of urs.

Hv not rcvd any email after applicatiom submission on 19th july sds. I m not much positive this time for approval.
What changes have you made for reapplying again.