Visa refused for jan2018

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
then you should apply for caips.u have a strong profile brother and your course is also relevant.and if you have no band less than 5.5,reason for refusal could have been something related to your SOP.

Navi sohal

Nov 11, 2017
then you should apply for caips.u have a strong profile brother and your course is also relevant.and if you have no band less than 5.5,reason for refusal could have been something related to your SOP.
So what you suggest should i apply for appeal or should go for next intake?

Preet chahal

Nov 13, 2017
Hlo i have got refusal from canada study permit today .i applied for canadore college mississauga for financial services course... My qualification is mcom and scored 79.9 cgpa in 2016.and no gap in my studies..i applied for jan intake 2018, but got refusal
M.com_ 79.9℅
B.com-71.97℅
+2(commerce)-75.6℅
10th-68℅
ielts-6.5 band
Grounds for refusal are
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Plz suggest me now wht can i do to get visa

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
one of my friend got it through caips.ca .i am also not having much knowledge about this.but you should ask your agent to help you in this.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Acc-62 business-79 economics-72 English-92 computer-82
Your scores are good. It could be a SOP problem. You have 79 in business. Did you tell them why only business management and why not accounting. You need to write what you like abt business mgmt and where do you see yourself after completing this course. Since, you have appealed so it is ok. anyways, you will be going for May intake if they refuse it again. Fingers crossed.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hlo i have got refusal from canada study permit today .i applied for canadore college mississauga for financial services course... My qualification is mcom and scored 79.9 cgpa in 2016.and no gap in my studies..i applied for jan intake 2018, but got refusal
M.com_ 79.9℅
B.com-71.97℅
+2(commerce)-75.6℅
10th-68℅
ielts-6.5 band
Grounds for refusal are
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Plz suggest me now wht can i do to get visa
Scores are good but you already have a Masters and this could be the concern of the visa officer. why would you study a lower degree if you already have masters. Defer to the next intake and write a very strong SOP. In the mean time, also get the caipsgcms.com report for detailed rejection reason. There could be other reasons for rejections. Do you have 5.5 in any band of IELTS?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
caips.ca charges $40 man. Get the same report at $16 from caipsgcms.com. If you have a friend or relative in Canada then they can get it for you at much lower price.

Preet chahal

Nov 13, 2017
Ma
May j
Scores are good but you already have a Masters and this could be the concern of the visa officer. why would you study a lower degree if you already have masters. Defer to the next intake and write a very strong SOP. In the mean time, also get the caipsgcms.com report for detailed rejection reason. There could be other reasons for rejections. Do you have 5.5 in any band of IELTS?
Yes i hv 5.5 in reading only

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Ma

May j

Yes i hv 5.5 in reading only
so that is also a problem. The visa officer has said "language abilities". You need minimum 6 in each band. Dont apply for visa unless you get 6 in each. You will be rejected again. First get the caipsgcms.com report.

Virat

Oct 25, 2017
one of my friend got it through caips.ca .i am also not having much knowledge about this.but you should ask your agent to help you in this.
Caips.ca is so expensive. They charge $40 for a $16 report. Almost double of what caipsgcms.com charges. They should seriously stop overcharging students.