+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused 2nd Time

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hello Everyone, today I got refusal from CIC 2nd time, I lodged my first application on 12 June and rejected by other reason and then relodged second application 29/July (Online) and got decision today. They refused me on the basis of that, your course study Irrelevant and you are not a Genuine student. I did my graduation in Civil engineering with 64% and got addmission in Fanshawe college for Construction Project Management.
My point is how it could be irrelevant??
Any suggestion

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
I would suggest ,Wait for your caips note it will give you the actual reason for refusal.If you could then file caips for your recent refusal also.Analyze the rejection and then work on your sop and explanation letter.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello Everyone, today I got refusal from CIC 2nd time, I lodged my first application on 12 June and rejected by other reason and then relodged second application 29/July (Online) and got decision today. They refused me on the basis of that, your course study Irrelevant and you are not a Genuine student. I did my graduation in Civil engineering with 64% and got addmission in Fanshawe college for Construction Project Management.
Any suggestion
Don't worry bro, I was in the same boat few months back and I am finally flying tonight

Reactions: scorpiowsf

harjotmander

Jul 20, 2017
Any suggestion
Something Similar has happened with me.. Even I applied twice and got rejected on the same lines.. Even I have applied for Caps Notes..Do share it with me once you get them..

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Any suggestion
I am really sorry to hear that. As every one else has suggested. Apply for CAIPS. You shouldn't have filed the application for the second time without getting to the bottom of first rejection.

Do you have any gaps? Or Any sort of work experience?

Reactions: scorpiowsf