+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal

joy123osa

Jul 27, 2022
Hi,
I applied for my visa on the 21st of July and I got a refusal on the 27th of July for the reason below.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

I have 5 years of working experience, Bsc Computer Science, Business in the home country, Statement: 70,000CAD, Working currently in Dubai.

Although in my application I did not upload my LOE and Marriage Certificate with Residence copy.

Please can anyone advise

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
Hi,
I applied for my visa on the 21st of July and I got a refusal on the 27th of July for the reason below.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

I have 5 years of working experience, Bsc Computer Science, Business in the home country, Statement: 70,000CAD, Working currently in Dubai.

Although in my application I did not upload my LOE and Marriage Certificate with Residence copy.

Please can anyone advise
Refused in 6 days? The LOE is the most important document it makes understand why you are going to Canada. Why didn’t you upload it?

joy123osa

Jul 27, 2022
Refused in 6 days? The LOE is the most important document it makes understand why you are going to Canada. Why didn’t you upload it?
I didn’t see a place to upload the document I realized I need LOE after I have submitted.
I was surprised myself it’s came in 6 days.
Can’t you please advise?

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
Hi,

Please can anyone advise
Where are you from?

joy123osa

Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria, I never applied for visit visa. I applied for study permit as I am going for my masters. I am still going to work romotely. While I finish my program in 1 year. My husband is sponsoring my education and myself too as I have sufficient find to return back to my work and family.

I have residence in Dubai and Saudi Arabia

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria, I never applied for visit visa. I applied for study permit as I am going for my masters. I am still going to work romotely. While I finish my program in 1 year. My husband is sponsoring my education and myself too as I have sufficient find to return back to my work and family.

I have residence in Dubai and Saudi Arabia
Where did you apply from Nigeria or Dubai?

joy123osa

Jul 27, 2022
That means your file was processed in Riyadh. Do this make a SOP and LOE stating your purpose of visit and apply again. GCMS notes will take a lot of time. Just reapply again.
Do I have to write my tie back home as we own a hospital and I have my business in my home country.

Since this is the only reason for my refusal is there a chance once I state my genuine reason as I have paid my complete school fees?

Although the respond time was very fast though from Riyadh

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
Do I have to write my tie back home as we own a hospital and I have my business in my home country.

Since this is the only reason for my refusal is there a chance once I state my genuine reason as I have paid my complete school fees?

Although the respond time was very fast though from Riyadh
Yes you should write that. Also most importantly write about your course and college and how it will help you in your home country or Saudi Arabia. Also please apply fast as September intake is near

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,

Please can anyone advise
LOA is most important document in all Study permit application, actually it is number 1 document that should never miss. How will officer know that you were accepted in DLI for what program. This could be uploaded on additional document field. Second, the fact that you reside in other country that COO, there'll be possibility officer will raise family ties and status in third country.

Reactions: RamSatt

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
LOA is most important document in all Study permit application, actually it is number 1 document that should never miss. How will officer know that you were accepted in DLI for what program. This could be uploaded on additional document field. Second, the fact that you reside in other country that COO, there'll be possibility officer will raise family ties and status in third country.
It’s LOE not LOA

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
It’s LOE not LOA
Still a very important document. The only nationalities who can safely get study permits without LOE are USA/EU/UK etc.

@joy123osa As you're Nigerian, you should check out the travel section of Nairaland forum. There's a massive thread on studying in Canada. You'll find it helpful.