+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
Hello, my student visa got refused saying , the Officer is not satisfied with my level of establishment , language ability , personal asset and financial status. I have provided I have provided enough money in my Dad’s bank statement and I showed asset value of 8,00,000CAD. But I doubt one thing , can you tell me if I’m right or wrong.
In my date of birth certificate my father’s name is “Gopinath”
And in my school and college certificate it is written as “Gopinathan Pillai“
And finally in his passport and on my passport his name is written as “ Gopinadhan Pillai (as first name) Balakrishna Pillai ( as surname) ” is my visa refused because of it ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello, my student visa got refused saying , the Officer is not satisfied with my level of establishment , language ability , personal asset and financial status. I have provided I have provided enough money in my Dad’s bank statement and I showed asset value of 8,00,000CAD. But I doubt one thing , can you tell me if I’m right or wrong.
And finally in his passport and on my passport his name is written as “ Gopinadhan Pillai (as first name) Balakrishna Pillai ( as surname) ” is my visa refused because of it ?
I dont think its the name. What is your IELTS score? Do you have any 5.5 in any band?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
i have same Question like i have overall 6 band but in 1 module i have 5.5 band so is it possible to get visa ?
It's possible, but the rest of your profile should be better than average. It is a negative point against your ability to understand the program. If you are applying for masters or MBA it will be more of a negative point. If possible, it's always better to ask for remarking if you feel your score is low or to write the exam again.

dipak1386

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Contact Me 9081224440

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
Will the visa officer check the ielts score for General category student visa even though the institute in Canada haven’t requested for IELTS. Is it still necessary to have ielts ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Will the visa officer check the ielts score for General category student visa even though the institute in Canada haven’t requested for IELTS. Is it still necessary to have ielts ?
If the checklist for your country indicates that you have to submit IELTS then you should submit.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Can I submit Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) instead of IELTS?
I have never heard anybody submitting CAEL. If the checklist says to submit IELTS then you should submit that.