+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Sara_Fazalca

Jun 18, 2019
I got refusal after a month's time and these were the reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

I've applied from Pakistan. What I believe I've provided them with a sufficient amount of bank statement I.e PKR 38 lac + paid PKR 8 lac to the University.. I also received scholarship. As a proof of funds I've also shown a gift deed and an affidavit of my sponsor to show that money purely belongs to me. I've also attached the property paper of my house

As for the employment my university did not have any requirement for the work experience but they required a 4 year bachelors with 75% which I've fulfilled... In addition I provided them with my little work experience I've done an internship of one and a half month and attached a certificate to my profile after that I started doing work of my own I'm a freelancer self employed I did mention what exactly I work in my sop and cv but as I'm self-employed I could not attach any prove of certificate or anything.
Please someone with a similar situation could guide me what's to be done... I'm looking forward to reapply and how can I convince them and justify all the above reasons