+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal

Gur01

Mar 8, 2019
I am applying for a visitor visa for my parents. I am inviting them to attend my graduation ceremony. However my parents applied for visitor visa in Dec 2018 and it got refused due to finances and travel history. I am filling their visitor visa application what should i write for the explanation of that the previous visa was rejected.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Explain what has changed since that allows them to overcome the objections - or what reasons they have to return home even though their travel history and finances don't make it seem like that they would.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Dilpreet3937

May 20, 2019
I am applying for a visitor visa for my parents. I am inviting them to attend my graduation ceremony. However my parents applied for visitor visa in Dec 2018 and it got refused due to finances and travel history. I am filling their visitor visa application what should i write for the explanation of that the previous visa was rejected.
The convocation will have nothing to do with it..if your documents will be genuine ..parents will get the visa ....the embassy will be focred to grant u visa as per rules..same happened with my friend’s parents

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
The convocation will have nothing to do with it..if your documents will be genuine ..parents will get the visa ....the embassy will be focred to grant u visa as per rules..same happened with my friend’s parents
Purpose of visit is very important. Some people have got rejections only because they were lacking a purpose of travel. And there is nothing like "forced to grant a visa", a VO has be fully sure that the applicant has

1. a purpose of visit,
2. sufficient finances
3. home/family ties
4. travel history (not always the main criteria)

in order to grant a visa.

Reactions: k.h.p.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
1. Without a strong reason to visit, you will be refused. A convocation is actually a good reason to visit.

2. There is no combination of documents that could ever "force" a visa officer to grant a visa. Their viewpoint is that applications should be denied unless sufficient reasons to grant a visa are provided by the applicant.

Dilpreet3937

May 20, 2019
1. Without a strong reason to visit, you will be refused. A convocation is actually a good reason to visit.

2. There is no combination of documents that could ever "force" a visa officer to grant a visa. Their viewpoint is that applications should be denied unless sufficient reasons to grant a visa are provided by the applicant.
Thats what i said..if the documents are genuine....one will definitely get visa

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thats what i said..if the documents are genuine....one will definitely get visa
No, genuine documents do not guarantee a visa.

You could have genuine documents that demonstrate moderate funds, and a not very compelling purpose of travel, and be rejected.

You could have genuine documents that demonstrate extremely good funds, no ties to your home country, and no strong purpose of travel, and be rejected.

You could have genuine documents that show very little funds, but a very good purpose of travel, and clear and compelling home ties, and receive a visa.

Genuine documents are not the entirety of the visa review process.