+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

b.sandipan92

Feb 15, 2018
Hi,

I am Sandipan from India. I am writing this post in order to get assistance for my Canada visa approval.

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in 2012 from Bangalore University in Business management and now I want to study film production from Canada. I have applied and got a seat in a private institution. My Visa was refused because of mainly two reasons :
1. I have not convinced the visa officer that I would return to India.
2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

Now how to counter these two points is my question.

I can show them that I was applying for the colleges in India and in order to apply the basic requirement is that the candidate should be graduate. I have the admit card as a proof. It's only after rejection from Indian school I have applied for Canadian private school. It is cheaper than the school in India.

Previously on my SOP I have not mentioned this. Now if I mention all this with proof is there a better chance for Visa approval?

A quick guide will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sandipan

Asifa123

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

I am Sandipan from India. I am writing this post in order to get assistance for my Canada visa approval.

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in 2012 from Bangalore University in Business management and now I want to study film production from Canada. I have applied and got a seat in a private institution. My Visa was refused because of mainly two reasons :
1. I have not convinced the visa officer that I would return to India.
2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

Now how to counter these two points is my question.

I can show them that I was applying for the colleges in India and in order to apply the basic requirement is that the candidate should be graduate. I have the admit card as a proof. It's only after rejection from Indian school I have applied for Canadian private school. It is cheaper than the school in India.

Previously on my SOP I have not mentioned this. Now if I mention all this with proof is there a better chance for Visa approval?

A quick guide will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sandipan
where did u get admission? Toronto Film School?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I you have any film projects that you have worked on I would list those or mention if you can view them online.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How to show family ties?
If you have a spouse or children and they aren't coming with you to Canada - this would be a family tie you can show.

b.sandipan92

Feb 15, 2018
Can I show a property valuation in my dad's name as a family tie?

I am 25years of age I don't have any assets under my name so what all should be shown to convince Visa officer that I am going to come back.

Also how to satisfy the below-mentioned point

. the information in the travel and identity documents;

• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in

Canada;

• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;

• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and

• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can I show a property valuation in my dad's name as a family tie?
No - this isn't a family tie. There is no point showing this valuation since it's not in your name.