+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Dec 9, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied for undergraduate program Associate degree of science in environmental geoscience my Canada study permit visa got rejected 2 times and reasons as mentioned so please kindly suggest me how could it be possible to get my visa approved this time

1st refusal date November 3 2017
2nd refusal date December 9 2017

1st refusal reason : Other reasons: your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2nd refusal reason : Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Thanks and regards

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied for undergraduate program Associate degree of science in environmental geoscience my Canada study permit visa got rejected 2 times and reasons as mentioned so please kindly suggest me how could it be possible to get my visa approved this time

1st refusal date November 3 2017
2nd refusal date December 9 2017

1st refusal reason : Other reasons: your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2nd refusal reason : Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Thanks and regards
What is your percentage in last degree and do you have 5.5 in any band of IELTS?

Reactions: AFROZ MOHAMMED
Dec 9, 2017
10th passed out in 2012
12th subject (M.bipc) passed out in 2015
IETS SCORE : 6 bands not less than 5.5 in each
And from 2015 to 2017 I worked as an assistant drilling engineer for a MLC.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yeah might be so what do you suggest me should I apply again or not
go for IELTS again. In the mean time, only get a report from caipsgcms.com for detailed rejection reason. The gcms notes will have the notes written by the visa officer.