+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

RokyPasha

Sep 7, 2017
I am Md Anwarul Alam Chowdhury from Bangladesh, I got LOA from UCW of for MBA Courses in Vancouver, Canada , then I submitted an application on 21 august, for October session, but I got refusal decision on 5th September, reasons are:

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
• travel history
• purpose of visit

2. Other reasons: your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

Now should I reapply or not, if so then what changes/ updates should I have to made.
N. B:Moreover my ielts validity is till 19th September .
I completed graduation on economics. Also completed Masters which not presented.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
I am Md Anwarul Alam Chowdhury from Bangladesh, I got LOA from UCW of for MBA Courses in Vancouver, Canada , then I submitted an application on 21 august, for October session, but I got refusal decision on 5th September, reasons are:

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
• travel history
• purpose of visit

2. Other reasons: your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

Now should I reapply or not, if so then what changes/ updates should I have to made.
I completed graduation on economics. Also completed Masters which not presented.
Kindly share your complete profile in addition to you have applied online or paper application? Would suggest to apply for CAIPS / GCMS if you have sometime before reapplying.

RokyPasha

Sep 7, 2017
I applied paper based, now I want to apply for Caips/gcms.
But I want to know is this make any help to get visa, and what I should now. And describe about my refusal causes, and is it possible to get rid of it?

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
But I want to know is this make any help to get visa, and what I should now. And describe about my refusal causes, and is it possible to get rid of it?
By applying CAIPS/GCMS you will get insights of visa refusal in details as understood from this forum. This will help to understand the actual reasons of refusal in details and how to solve it by considering strong SOP/Letter of explanation. In the meantime, you may improve you IELTS score if required but if you have already good score then there is no need. Decision is yours & best of luck for next time.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

• travel history
• purpose of visit

Apply for CAIPS. Your IELTS is also expiring so you should appear for it again.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Do apply for caips notes (caipsgcms.com is offering at $16), atleast you would know on what areas, visa officer pointed you out, and refused your application.