+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
SenoritaBella said:
No idea... only a visa officer makes the decision. For your part, you need to submit the required documents and hope that they satisfy the officer.
can u tell me what documents we have to attach with sowp application?it is must to show strong bank accoumt and strong ties with home land for sowp application too......what type of visa my husband required to get souse work permit?

neha.palia

Dec 18, 2012
hi neha can u tell me if u know whats the requires documents for spouse open work permit?what qualification it required?

Sqazi - I have no idea.Even I applied as spouse visa category.No clue.
I visited a counselor he said wait for another 2-3 months, then we will c.

Feb 7, 2013
neha.palia said:
Somebody please reply to my question. :(

I have applied for Visit visa for canada for few months to see my in laws. but my visa has been refused for the for the reasons that "your Ties in Canada and as well as country of Residanc. What kind of proof/assurance they required that I will come back.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
muhammadramzan said:
neha.palia said:
Somebody please reply to my question. :(

I have applied for Visit visa for canada for few months to see my in laws. but my visa has been refused for the for the reasons that "your Ties in Canada and as well as country of Residanc. What kind of proof/assurance they required that I will come back.
ur job means current employment with approved vications.....or ur property documents or ur family tie that wait for u in ur country and force to cum back from canada ....invitation letter from ur inlaws that proves that they are residing tjere with resident area and u can join them cuz they have residence in canada...