+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal twice.

Tahesin Vohra

Sep 30, 2018
Hello friends,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
What should I do know should I apply again can anyone facing same issue help me with this your help is needed the most.

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hello friends,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
What should I do know should I apply again can anyone facing same issue help me with this your help is needed the most.
Order gcms report from caipsgcms.com. These reasons are very standard so dont rely on them and reapply. Check the forum and you will see that most of them are refused for same reason.

Kamalpreet123

Oct 12, 2019
hello, got refused with this reason, what should i do reaaply??
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
hello, got refused with this reason, what should i do reaaply??
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
Share your profile. Only then we can help you

Kamalpreet123

Oct 12, 2019
Share your profile. Only then we can help you
I applied two times before
Ist time refusal marriage is not genuine
Second time refusal reason I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Third time same i posted before

Kamalpreet123

Oct 12, 2019
ofcourse. nothing is free with CIC. If you have any relative in Canada then they can order for $5. If not then you have to take help from a third party to order it on your behalf. I was referred to caipsgcms.com. I got mine in 31 days.
Hello thanks for information. Yes i have relatives in canada but how they can order for 5$? Is that through any website?