+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal reasons in the new visa application

Noor22

Mar 27, 2015
Hi everyone,

My friend applied for visitor visa in the summer 2017 and was rejected. he received the refusal letter but has managed to misplace it with no record.

Now i am trying to file a visitor visa again for him and it says to give details of the previous refusal. Can anyone guide me how much minimal information i can provide regarding the previous refusal in the current application?

And if it is possible can somebody share the refusal letter so i can see all the points of refusal and he can try to identify some of his reasons of refusal based on memory.

Thanks for the help guys!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My friend applied for visitor visa in the summer 2017 and was rejected. he received the refusal letter but has managed to misplace it with no record.

Now i am trying to file a visitor visa again for him and it says to give details of the previous refusal. Can anyone guide me how much minimal information i can provide regarding the previous refusal in the current application?
Does he know the UCI Number?

If he's not in a hurry to apply, he can order the case notes/GCMS to get the correct refusal reasons.

Or else, he could email his local visa office with the details of his previous application (i.e. his name, passport information for that application, approx. date when he had applied, etc) and request for a copy of the refusal letter.

And if it is possible can somebody share the refusal letter so i can see all the points of refusal and he can try to identify some of his reasons of refusal based on memory.
It's not advisable to do this