+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL....Please help

im_joe_can

Oct 27, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

I dont why i got this.....Can someone please help....i got this message a couple of days back.My IELTS score is 7.5 with no bands less than 6..........61%for my degree(Bcom)..... trying to join for IBM-logistic systems...Please reply...im always online

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I mean, you did Bcom, and now you changed to IBM- logistic systems you gotta explain to Visa Officer why you chose the program. You have to tell VO how the degree or diploma whatever will help you in your country. Financial ability, you need 1 year tuition plus 10K in the bank and explain the source. missing mark sheets, I have no clue at all, did you miss anything when pursuing Bcom?

im_joe_can

Oct 27, 2019
I mean, you did Bcom, and now you changed to IBM- logistic systems you gotta explain to Visa Officer why you chose the program. You have to tell VO how the degree or diploma whatever will help you in your country. Financial ability, you need 1 year tuition plus 10K in the bank and explain the source. missing mark sheets, I have no clue at all, did you miss anything when pursuing Bcom?
I studied at IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University...the course i did was a distance education course..and they do not provide year wise marksheets..just the final cosolidated marksheet(3 yrs)..and i have paid my tuition fee GIC and shown proof of assets and funds worth 27715 CAD excluding the tuition and GIC......and the IBM-logistics System is an Ontario College Graduate Certificate course...I CAN SEND MY SOP via email

thanks for replying

Last edited:

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I studied at IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University...the course i did was a distance education course..and they do not provide year wise marksheets..just the final cosolidated marksheet(3 yrs)..and i have paid my tuition fee GIC and shown proof of assets and funds worth 27715 CAD excluding the tuition and GIC......and the IBM-logistics System is an Ontario College Graduate Certificate course...I CAN SEND MY SOP via email

thanks for replying
All that need to be in details so that the VO can know. Send it to me I take a look at it. humphkaranja@gmail.com

im_joe_can

Oct 27, 2019
Date: Sep 26th, 2019
To,
The Visa Officer,
Canada High Commission.
Respected Visa Officer,
Subject: Statement of Purpose to Study in Canada
I XXXXXXXX, bearing passport number XXXXXXX, am herewith conveying my interest to study in Canada for my future goals. I wish to study in Canada with all my efforts and dedication. I believe I am a hardworking person, with my zeal and enthusiasm to study the course of my interest. I have been accepted to study Post Graduate in International Business Management-Logistics System course in St Clair College, Windsor, Ontario for the term commencing January 2020.
My academics
Moving to my academic history ,I did my schooling at St Mary’s Residential Public School , Thiruvalla, with 8.6 CGPA (81.7%) in the year 2013 .Then I joined Intermediate with Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics as my majors. I finished my Intermediate with 79.2% from St Mary’s Residential Public School, Thiruvalla in the year 2015. After my Intermediate course, I was willing to do something in my career, which was challenging and interesting. Slowly and gradually I made myself determinant about making a career around this area. This led me to pursue Bachelor of Commerce in Indira Gandhi National Open University ,Maidan Garhi, New Delhi and graduated in June 2018 with 61.2% .I had gone through IELTS examination and secured an overall of 7.5 as well not less than 6 individual score in academic module. I can get along and improve my communicative skills further once I reach in Canada.

A summary of my backlogs is as below:-
Examination 1st Attempt 2nd Attempt Remarks
B.Com 1st year No Backlogs June 2016 NA CLEARED
B.com 2nd year No Backlogs June 2017 NA CLEARED
B.com 3rd year No Backlogs June 2018 NA CLEARED

I have chosen to study in Canada for the following reasons:
1) It has been an elite destination for the students among the English-speaking nations.
2) Infrastructural world class institutions with globally recognized qualifications and a proactive student community.
3) Community colleges are known for their industry backed and market driven programs.
4) Programs are application-oriented and hence students hit the ground running.
5) All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential

Reasons why International Business Management-Logistics Systems in Canada:
As I considered my alternative for post graduate studies, the International business Management-Logistics Systems at the St Clair College, Windsor has emerged for various reasons. The interdisciplinary way the program is, particularly appeals to me, as this will give me a much more extensive and more down to earth comprehension of all major concepts relating to this field. In today’s interconnected and increasingly competitive global economy, companies must have cutting edge logistics and supply chain management to stay abreast of changes in global production capacity and adjust accordingly. It is a 2 year program which enables graduates to enter the industry as business professionals, capable of investigating target market demands and determining the best opportunities for export. It will also help me develop viable market entry strategies for foreign market and to create project management plans for international ventures. By studying in St Clair College, I expect to learn more about all the links in supply chain and logistics and how to make strategic changes as needed to ensure competitiveness. Through the extensive academic resources in this program, including not only the classes and lecture but also the industry links, and with the accounting and finance background I gained by doing my bachelors, I expect to emerge with high practical and theoretical understanding on how to manage a complex supply chain in the contemporary dynamic business world and being an inherently international field, I know that I would benefit greatly by undertaking further studies overseas.
Financial viability of my family:
I am glad that I have enough financial and moral support of my parents to pursue further studies in Canada and they are very happy with my decision. They are ready to help me further with all required support that I will need during my course duration. I have already paid first year fees CAD 15,500 tuition fees and deposited CAD 10,000 in my GIC account in the Bank of Nova Scotia as my first year living expenses. My father Mr. XXXXXXX is the Manager at an Aluminum and Fabrication company and earns an annual income from salary around Rs.6,00,000/- per annum. Apart from that we have Fixed deposit and NRE Savings together of Rs. 14, 80,032 and rest land and all other property value comes around Rs. 1,00,00,000/- and it is valuation done by a registered Notary in the file as proof of assets . Therefore, my family financially has enough funds to sponsor my education and living expenses for the period of my study in Canada

FUNDS AVAILABLE:
Form of Funds Amount
Total funds available in Bank Account CAD $ 27,728.68 approx. (14,80,032.INR)

First year Cost of Living paid via GIC
CAD $ 10,200
1st year fees paid
CAD $ 15,500
Total Funds available as on date: CAD $ 53,428.68 (inclusive of 1st year GIC & 1st year fees )

(1 CAD $ calculated @ 53.56 INR)

Future Goals
After gaining Ontario college Graduate certificate in International Business Management-Logistics Systems , I intent to come back to my home country with the outstanding skill set and the logistics industry which continue to thrive in India. The Indian logistics sector is on a big growth tide and the last couple of years shown significant development for this industry and improved its performance. Hence after completing my course I am confident that I will easily get a suitable job in the leading logistics organizations as an International Logistics Manager in India. At the end my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all.
CONCLUSION:
I, therefore, believe that I have satisfied all the conditions to be granted with study permit. I hope that you will find all my documents in proper order and I kindly request you to process my visa application and give me an opportunity to study in St Clair College in Canada. I am very much thankful to you for giving me your valuable time to process my student visa application.
NOTE: If you need any documents apart from those submitted, I am ready to submit them upon request.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxx
some of these were in a table....like the backlog and regarding the funds

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Date: Sep 26th, 2019
To,
The Visa Officer,
Canada High Commission.
Respected Visa Officer,
Subject: Statement of Purpose to Study in Canada
I XXXXXXXX, bearing passport number XXXXXXX, am herewith conveying my interest to study in Canada for my future goals. I wish to study in Canada with all my efforts and dedication. I believe I am a hardworking person, with my zeal and enthusiasm to study the course of my interest. I have been accepted to study Post Graduate in International Business Management-Logistics System course in St Clair College, Windsor, Ontario for the term commencing January 2020.
My academics
Moving to my academic history ,I did my schooling at St Mary’s Residential Public School , Thiruvalla, with 8.6 CGPA (81.7%) in the year 2013 .Then I joined Intermediate with Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics as my majors. I finished my Intermediate with 79.2% from St Mary’s Residential Public School, Thiruvalla in the year 2015. After my Intermediate course, I was willing to do something in my career, which was challenging and interesting. Slowly and gradually I made myself determinant about making a career around this area. This led me to pursue Bachelor of Commerce in Indira Gandhi National Open University ,Maidan Garhi, New Delhi and graduated in June 2018 with 61.2% .I had gone through IELTS examination and secured an overall of 7.5 as well not less than 6 individual score in academic module. I can get along and improve my communicative skills further once I reach in Canada.

A summary of my backlogs is as below:-
Examination 1st Attempt 2nd Attempt Remarks
B.Com 1st year No Backlogs June 2016 NA CLEARED
B.com 2nd year No Backlogs June 2017 NA CLEARED
B.com 3rd year No Backlogs June 2018 NA CLEARED

I have chosen to study in Canada for the following reasons:
1) It has been an elite destination for the students among the English-speaking nations.
2) Infrastructural world class institutions with globally recognized qualifications and a proactive student community.
3) Community colleges are known for their industry backed and market driven programs.
4) Programs are application-oriented and hence students hit the ground running.
5) All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential

Reasons why International Business Management-Logistics Systems in Canada:
As I considered my alternative for post graduate studies, the International business Management-Logistics Systems at the St Clair College, Windsor has emerged for various reasons. The interdisciplinary way the program is, particularly appeals to me, as this will give me a much more extensive and more down to earth comprehension of all major concepts relating to this field. In today’s interconnected and increasingly competitive global economy, companies must have cutting edge logistics and supply chain management to stay abreast of changes in global production capacity and adjust accordingly. It is a 2 year program which enables graduates to enter the industry as business professionals, capable of investigating target market demands and determining the best opportunities for export. It will also help me develop viable market entry strategies for foreign market and to create project management plans for international ventures. By studying in St Clair College, I expect to learn more about all the links in supply chain and logistics and how to make strategic changes as needed to ensure competitiveness. Through the extensive academic resources in this program, including not only the classes and lecture but also the industry links, and with the accounting and finance background I gained by doing my bachelors, I expect to emerge with high practical and theoretical understanding on how to manage a complex supply chain in the contemporary dynamic business world and being an inherently international field, I know that I would benefit greatly by undertaking further studies overseas.
Financial viability of my family:
I am glad that I have enough financial and moral support of my parents to pursue further studies in Canada and they are very happy with my decision. They are ready to help me further with all required support that I will need during my course duration. I have already paid first year fees CAD 15,500 tuition fees and deposited CAD 10,000 in my GIC account in the Bank of Nova Scotia as my first year living expenses. My father Mr. XXXXXXX is the Manager at an Aluminum and Fabrication company and earns an annual income from salary around Rs.6,00,000/- per annum. Apart from that we have Fixed deposit and NRE Savings together of Rs. 14, 80,032 and rest land and all other property value comes around Rs. 1,00,00,000/- and it is valuation done by a registered Notary in the file as proof of assets . Therefore, my family financially has enough funds to sponsor my education and living expenses for the period of my study in Canada

FUNDS AVAILABLE:
Form of Funds Amount
Total funds available in Bank Account CAD $ 27,728.68 approx. (14,80,032.INR)

First year Cost of Living paid via GIC
CAD $ 10,200
1st year fees paid
CAD $ 15,500
Total Funds available as on date: CAD $ 53,428.68 (inclusive of 1st year GIC & 1st year fees )

(1 CAD $ calculated @ 53.56 INR)

Future Goals
After gaining Ontario college Graduate certificate in International Business Management-Logistics Systems , I intent to come back to my home country with the outstanding skill set and the logistics industry which continue to thrive in India. The Indian logistics sector is on a big growth tide and the last couple of years shown significant development for this industry and improved its performance. Hence after completing my course I am confident that I will easily get a suitable job in the leading logistics organizations as an International Logistics Manager in India. At the end my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all.
CONCLUSION:
I, therefore, believe that I have satisfied all the conditions to be granted with study permit. I hope that you will find all my documents in proper order and I kindly request you to process my visa application and give me an opportunity to study in St Clair College in Canada. I am very much thankful to you for giving me your valuable time to process my student visa application.
NOTE: If you need any documents apart from those submitted, I am ready to submit them upon request.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxx
Great, you were able to explain all the reason for rejection. In my opinion, it looks good and I think you should explain all the backlogs as well, I guess. Then your numbers on financial paragraph has unnecessary commas. Revisit that part and remove the commas that are not suppose to be there unless that's how it is suppose to be in your country. You translated to CAD which is great. It looks great to me.

im_joe_can

Oct 27, 2019
Great, you were able to explain all the reason for rejection. In my opinion, it looks good and I think you should explain all the backlogs as well, I guess. Then your numbers on financial paragraph has unnecessary commas. Revisit that part and remove the commas that are not suppose to be there unless that's how it is suppose to be in your country. You translated to CAD which is great. It looks great to me.
Well this is first SOP that was submitted.....and i got this rejected.....and i do not have any backlogs...this application was reviewed by the VO in edmonton..

im_joe_can

Oct 27, 2019
thanks for the reply

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Well this is first SOP that was submitted.....and i got this rejected.....and i do not have any backlogs...this application was reviewed by the VO in edmonton..

Oh, Okay I see. I thought you corrected it. Okay. Make your paragraph clear. To me it is great. Start with the intro, the why you chose Canada, the why you chose the program you picked and how it is related to Bcom or just explain why logistic, How it will help you in your country, also you can explain all the IELTS and attach the copy. Financial, who is sponsoring you and all the documentation including the receipts from school Make it simple. Not sure why the previous VO rejected you. You can order GCSM/CAIPS note to know exactly why.