+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusal- please help me

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
You

You are right..this may be reason..but then how they gave me visa last year..I have not changed even college and course this time..only thing is that I have not yet cancelled my previous visa which is valid till 27 July 2018..and I didn't hide this from them..I mentioned about it in letter of explanation and gave all details of my previous visa..I passed med
Did you explain in your SOP how this course benefits your career?

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Future Career Goals:

After completion of my program, I wish to come back to India & would like to work with leading companies like Reliance Industry Limited, HDFC Bank, ITC, Infosys, TCS, Hindustan Unilever etc. to utilize my knowledge and skills as Business Development Executive, Operations Executive, Marketing Executive, Business Consultant etc. where I can use the advance knowledge and skills I gained while studying my Diploma in Business. To achieve these goals, I would like to gain exposure to the latest practices adopted in the field of Business. With Centennial College diverse community comprising of students from different countries, competitive work environment and very active and thriving alumni associations will greatly enhance my career opportunities.

The program of Business will enable me to achieve the goals I have set for myself. I expect to have a long career in this field and benefit a wide range of companies. In this way, I hope to add to the general development of my country’s economy and become a leading professional in my field.

Hence I request you to kindly consider my application for a student visa favorably and grant me the same.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

WARM REGARDS,

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Do these companies require such a diploma? Can you provide some proof to visa officer? If not, how would justify it to a visa officer that after spending so much money on a foreign education, this course help in gaining employment?

Do you already have a masters degree?

Also, college acceptance rates are lower. Try for universities.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
my grounds for refusal was -
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

and caips transcript was -

IRCC mention that your proposed studies are ‘not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects or plans’.

I suspect these are the same reasons that were mentioned in your refusal letter. However, it is important to understand that, if IRCC have any doubt that an applicant is a genuine student, they are not allowed to issue a study permit. If an applicant is applying for a course that seems either too easy or too difficult for them (based on earlier education marks / language scores), or does not make sense in the context of their current career or career plans, or is unlikely to justify its cost in terms of benefit on future career prospects, IRCC then become suspicious that an applicant may be seeking a study permit primarily as a means to enter Canada.

so i think it is just a waste of money because they only explain refusal reason and not help us to find proper reason of refusal .
yes brother exactly this sentence has been written in my refusal letter also:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

people are telling to apply for caips to know exct reason but after your caips note i am confused if I should invest my time fo caips bcz it takes 5-6 weeks...why these visa officers are not telling exact reason...they are refusing the same application to which they approved visa before..anyways I will give one shot again...can you tell me, can we apply for visa again for same course and college after refusal? i can't understand if we can apply under spp again after refusal? my college is red river college,winnipeg.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
yes brother exactly this sentence has been written in my refusal letter also:

people are telling to apply for caips to know exct reason but after your caips note i am confused if I should invest my time fo caips bcz it takes 5-6 weeks...why these visa officers are not telling exact reason...they are refusing the same application to which they approved visa before..anyways I will give one shot again...can you tell me, can we apply for visa again for same course and college after refusal? i can't understand if we can apply under spp again after refusal? my college is red river college,winnipeg.
but brother you should apply for caips bcs whenever you will apply next time you cn add it in your file to show as your effort to know about reason it also gives positive impact on file .

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
but brother you should apply for caips bcs whenever you will apply next time you cn add it in your file to show as your effort to know about reason it also gives positive impact on file .
that's true...i will apply for caips by today evening with the help of one pr holder in canada...it will cost me only $ 5...

few reasons which I doubt for refusal are,

1) Though I paid full fees of first semester , college provided me the receipt in which on the top right corner it was mentioned that $ 7600 paid while at the bottom of the receipt it was mentioned that $ 1000 due...i told them about this..but they didn't reply in time so i applied with that receipt for visa and after few days of application college issued me new receipt in which there was $ 0 due..

2) I applied under spp for second time and I met agent and he told that you could have applied under non-spp for second application.

3) agent was telling that you already have valid visa till july 2018, so embassy didn't give you visa second time ..if this is the reason, they will mention about it in your caips...but i think situation will remain same if I fly with my previous visa as it will expire in july-2018 and my course will start in august-2018..so i will definitely need new visa till 2019 ...then why would visa officer reject me on this ground? whether i apply from india or after going to canada, situation will remain same.

these are the reasons which i think might have led for refusal.

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
that's true...i will apply for caips by today evening with the help of one pr holder in canada...it will cost me only $ 5...

few reasons which I doubt for refusal are,

1) Though I paid full fees of first semester , college provided me the receipt in which on the top right corner it was mentioned that $ 7600 paid while at the bottom of the receipt it was mentioned that $ 1000 due...i told them about this..but they didn't reply in time so i applied with that receipt for visa and after few days of application college issued me new receipt in which there was $ 0 due..

2) I applied under spp for second time and I met agent and he told that you could have applied under non-spp for second application.

3) agent was telling that you already have valid visa till july 2018, so embassy didn't give you visa second time ..if this is the reason, they will mention about it in your caips...but i think situation will remain same if I fly with my previous visa as it will expire in july-2018 and my course will start in august-2018..so i will definitely need new visa till 2019 ...then why would visa officer reject me on this ground? whether i apply from india or after going to canada, situation will remain same.

these are the reasons which i think might have led for refusal.
After getting rejection under spp category...no one can apply again in that category...its written on cic...u should have applied under non spp....secondly, as you already have a valid visa may thats why they didnt issue new one...just wait for caips to see whether the valid visa is the reason for ur refusal...nd may be visa officer has thought that u r not a genuine student...as u previously didnt go to Canada even after getting visa...so they might be little doubtful...can u plz tell me wht was the reason...why u didnt go to canada....wht reason u mentioned on ur sop...was that reason strong enough to convince a visa officer....they cant issue new visa if u still have a valid visa dude...thats the biggest reason i think

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
After getting rejection under spp category...no one can apply again in that category...its written on cic...u should have applied under non spp....secondly, as you already have a valid visa may thats why they didnt issue new one...just wait for caips to see whether the valid visa is the reason for ur refusal...nd may be visa officer has thought that u r not a genuine student...as u previously didnt go to Canada even after getting visa...so they might be little doubtful...can u plz tell me wht was the reason...why u didnt go to canada....wht reason u mentioned on ur sop...was that reason strong enough to convince a visa officer....they cant issue new visa if u still have a valid visa dude...thats the biggest reason i think
thanks bro for your reply..actually there was a problem in family which i can't put with proof..i mentioned that i had family problem in letter of explanation...i was also confused if i should apply for visa with same gc key account..so i had sent mail to cic delhi regarding it but i didn't get any reply..i attached that email also in sop...i asked many agents also if i can go with this visa to canada as it will expire in july and my course will start in august..but i was getting different answers from all agents..so i didn't want to take risk bcz even after going to canada i will have to apply for new visa and if they deny there, i will have to come back to india and it could have cost me a lot...what is your advice? should i apply for visa cancellation before applying again? i have already applied for caips..it will come till mid june..i didn't get rejection on my first attempt so i applied again under spp..i think that was also my mistake

Apr 20, 2018
Hi friends,

I got visa refusal due to below reason and I don't feel that it is a genuine reason to reject my file. Can anyone guide to re apply again? I have shown the 20 lakhs loan letter and experience letter. And I completed my B,tech in 2016. However, my friends got the visa on 10 lakh loan letter and they didn't ask about this to them. So, what should I do. Anyone guide me who has deep knowledge.

Grounds for refusal:
· personal assets and financial status
· Proof of sufficient funds to support your studies in Canada.

satinderbasota

Aug 18, 2017
Hi friends,

I got visa refusal due to below reason and I don't feel that it is a genuine reason to reject my file. Can anyone guide to re apply again? I have shown the 20 lakhs loan letter and experience letter. And I completed my B,tech in 2016. However, my friends got the visa on 10 lakh loan letter and they didn't ask about this to them. So, what should I do. Anyone guide me who has deep knowledge.

Grounds for refusal:
· personal assets and financial status
· Proof of sufficient funds to support your studies in Canada.
Can u share ur full profile... i hav also completed my b-tech in 2016 and i also shown experience

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
Can u share ur full profile... i hav also completed my b-tech in 2016 and i also shown experience
1. Who was sponsoring?
2. How much liquid fund did u show apart from loan letter of 20 L?
3. If u do have sponsor, how much salary annual salary does she/he has?
4. What is ur college/university fee for whole course?

Give more deatils if possible. I could help you out.

Apr 20, 2018
my father and mother is sponsoring and I didn't show any liquid cash. there income is around 50 thousand besides that the college fees is around 3,50,000 per semester. How should I strong my profile to my visa refusal points. I have only shown the loan of 20 lakhs that's it. I need accurate guiding from