+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL PLEASE help. all suggestion are welcome.

vikcanada

Jan 16, 2011
Today I got my refusal letter and they mentioned a reason that:

" your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available inn india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

I did my Bcom and I have applied for Diploma-Business Management program in Humber

now can anyone advise what to do in this case.

Thanks

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
vikcanada said:
Today I got my refusal letter and they mentioned a reason that:

" your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available inn india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

I did my Bcom and I have applied for Diploma-Business Management program in Humber

now can anyone advise what to do in this case.

Thanks
Basically the VO does not believe your intention is purely for studies. There is very little you can do in the immediate future.

My advice would be concentrate on finding employment related to your education or your interest, build up savings, improve your English, take up part time studies related to a field of study you would like to study in Canada. After 2 or 3 years re-apply.

Whatever you do, do not have a knee jerk reaction and reapply too soon. Your application will be declined.

ralo_01

Star Member
Aug 18, 2008
Sorry to hear that man,

This happens when your selected program, your previous experience/studies, and your intent is not clear or not impressive. For example, you might have selected a program which is already offered in India... etc etc

In short, whenever you apply for a visa, make sure your application makes sense for example why are you planning to go, how this education will help you in your career in India, you should not mention anything like relatives in Canada, or career opportunities in Canada.

Don't act hasty and raise any objections against the VO, cause I have never heard if anyone who has raised objection and got a visa.

Cheers pal

hagr182

Nov 28, 2010
Sorry to hear that, best you can do is build up your skills and try again later, but keep a good attitude, it always helps, hope you get your visa soon

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
my visa got refused for same..

I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

so, In my new SOP for re-application, should I state 1 year gap clearly ? ( which was during UG after completion of my 1st year. means 2008 to 2009 no marksheets they would find) OR say it like additional thing I did due to much eagerness for knowing the subject which I love ?.. but in that time I did few networking courses for 10 months which is my propective subject to pursue in canada.....

ank0001

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
I got rejected twice. Once for finance and second time that I CANT COMPLETE THIS COURSE..

Should i apply for 3rd time???
What are my chances of getting visa..

alapatipavan

Mar 20, 2013
same reasons for every....we are seeing lot of rejections... mine was rejected on nov 14th stating that "need sufficient funds,will work in canada will studying" that was the reason mentioned and rejected---
my profile was
btech 63%
IELTS---6.5
2.5 years exp as risk and security analyst--- from amazon.com
20 lakhs bank loan and 1 sem fee paid....