+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal Information

tanzeel99

Oct 17, 2017
I have mistakenly marked no to Background information form in SINP and now I got nomination and then ITA - while filling up form I am again asked whether in past any of visa rejected, the answer is yes - some 5 years ago visit visa rejected. if I say YES in CIC profile it will contradict SINP. What to do. I need to speak to truth but what should I write in comments section.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
I have mistakenly marked no to Background information form in SINP and now I got nomination and then ITA - while filling up form I am again asked whether in past any of visa rejected, the answer is yes - some 5 years ago visit visa rejected. if I say YES in CIC profile it will contradict SINP. What to do. I need to speak to truth but what should I write in comments section.
Be honest and explained what happened. Your explanation should look like this: In SINP I chose that I was never rejected for a vise but this was an error on my part.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
I havent seen a SINP background information form. what does it ask?? does it ask the same question weather you had a visa rejection? of course you need to answer CIC will all honesty. And you are right about your apprehensions about contradicting SINP. CIC does cross verify your PNP nomination. However, we dont know if this particular information will also be cross verified.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
i agree with @clguy's comment. I guess you can proceed with submission of your docs and write an LOE explaining them about the mistake you made on your SINP application.

Nishant.

tanzeel99

Oct 17, 2017
i agree with @clguy's comment. I guess you can proceed with submission of your docs and write an LOE explaining them about the mistake you made on your SINP application.

Nishant.
Thanks guys When I open combo box of yes there is a field of explanation. I can write the same there ? or should I write LOE ?

tanzeel99

Oct 17, 2017
I havent seen a SINP background information form. what does it ask?? does it ask the same question weather you had a visa rejection? of course you need to answer CIC will all honesty. And you are right about your apprehensions about contradicting SINP. CIC does cross verify your PNP nomination. However, we dont know if this particular information will also be cross verified.
yes there's a background information form in SINP. We need to submit federal forms in SINP while applying

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks guys When I open combo box of yes there is a field of explanation. I can write the same there ? or should I write LOE ?
No. Not here, this filed is to explain the reason for your visa refusal. the discrepancy of information between SINP and CIC will have to go in an LOE.

Nishant.