+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal! Help!!

Sajid643

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hello
I applied for Visa on the 6th of sept,got my biometrics approved on the 8th of October,and I just got my Visa refused Today with the following:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Any help?
What u wrote in sop bro.....ur previous education and course u have selected now...

Reactions: Miracle_V

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
I have Bsc in Entrepreneurship
I applied to study Environmental Economics management in Thompson Rivers University
In my SOP:why did select your proposed program;
The desire in pursuing my career in environmental economics and management led to the decision to obtain a master of environmental econiecon and management which will give me the opportunity to have many business environment and advanced management skills and specialized knowledge in Environmental economics and sustainability
*Explain any gaps in your academic history to date*
no gaps,I completed my high school in 2012, which after obtained a skill acquisition in fashion designing before starting my undergraduate degree program in 2014,which I completed in the year 2018,after which I went for the mandatory national youth service corps which I recently completed in March 2019.

Yes I have funds available

I do not have family members in Canada

Personally I don't have,but My Dad who is also my sponsor has houses and a farm
And I included all these documents when I applied the first time.

Sajid643

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have Bsc in Entrepreneurship
I applied to study Environmental Economics management in Thompson Rivers University
In my SOP:why did select your proposed program;
The desire in pursuing my career in environmental economics and management led to the decision to obtain a master of environmental econiecon and management which will give me the opportunity to have many business environment and advanced management skills and specialized knowledge in Environmental economics and sustainability
*Explain any gaps in your academic history to date*
no gaps,I completed my high school in 2012, which after obtained a skill acquisition in fashion designing before starting my undergraduate degree program in 2014,which I completed in the year 2018,after which I went for the mandatory national youth service corps which I recently completed in March 2019.

Yes I have funds available

I do not have family members in Canada

Personally I don't have,but My Dad who is also my sponsor has houses and a farm
And I included all these documents when I applied the first time.
Bro u should discuss matter with senior members here..Ur sop looks good t me

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello
I applied for Visa on the 6th of sept,got my biometrics approved on the 8th of October,and I just got my Visa refused Today with the following:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Any help?
we are in the same boat....

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
I got refused today with below reason

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Does any one reapply with justification and successfully secured visa please help me out.....

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
I got refused today with below reason

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Does any one reapply with justification and successfully secured visa please help me out.....
You only need to re-write your SOP to convince the VO,you know that's your only interview
You explain how the course you're going for is going to help you and your home country at large, try to write about 5pages

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
So when are you planning to re apply
And how are you re-writing your SOP
on 24th of Sep, a week after my refusal, i requested my notes but i do not receive it yet, to be honest i don't know wait for notes or reapply for visa in 2 days.
In regard to sop, i explained about my father's illness with related documents and prove that i have to come back to manage his company. I hope this could help me. But the purpose of study i do not know how to expand it...if you could help, i would be appreciated you