+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal! Help!!

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019
Hi my name is dhruvin and i applied for student visa on 27th September and visa got refused.
I completed my 12th in 2015 and had been working in a pharma company as an administrative assistant for 3 years. From jan 2019 i had been preparing for ielts and i scored 7.5 bands.
I applied for pre health sciences and got loa and applied for visa but it got rejected stating the reason that they are not satisfied that i will Canada at the end of my study as per subsection 216(1), based on the purpose of my visit.

Pleas help!!!!!

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Hi my name is dhruvin and i applied for student visa on 27th September and visa got refused.
I completed my 12th in 2015 and had been working in a pharma company as an administrative assistant for 3 years. From jan 2019 i had been preparing for ielts and i scored 7.5 bands.
I applied for pre health sciences and got loa and applied for visa but it got rejected stating the reason that they are not satisfied that i will Canada at the end of my study as per subsection 216(1), based on the purpose of my visit.

Pleas help!!!!!
Dont worry you will easily going to get visa in your next attempt with simple few changes....

Tell me your exact timeline I.e. when you applied and when your medicals got updated , your biometric got updated and when you got rejection .... all the dates...

Also what documents you attached...

By looking at your refusal question you need to change or add in SOP

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019
Dont worry you will easily going to get visa in your next attempt with simple few changes....

Tell me your exact timeline I.e. when you applied and when your medicals got updated , your biometric got updated and when you got rejection .... all the dates...

I applied on 27th for visa and medical got updated next day and biometric on 30th September. Visa got refused on 11th October.

Submitted documents:-
10th and 12th marksheet
Work experience letter
IELTS score card
Gic letter
Loa
Father's it return

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019

Pls help me! What changes should i make in my sop?

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila

Pleas help!!!!!
how many days after when they responded it refused from the date of submission?

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019
I applied sep 4 but done both biometrics and medical already, it is now 39th day of waiting for their decision, do you think is there any probable way to refuse mine after almost 1and half months already?
Sorry! But i i don't have any idea about it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would order CAIPS. Is the pre health science course from a college? Your admin assistant job is better than a job you could probably get with a pre health science course so there would be no reason to spend that much money. I would apply for a more advanced degree.

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019
Would order CAIPS. Is the pre health science course from a college? Your admin assistant job is better than a job you could probably get with a pre health science course so there would be no reason to spend that much money. I would apply for a more advanced degree.
Actually i am going for practical nursing but for doing nursing it is compulsory to take pre health sciences course as a pathway.
After successful completion of pre health, i can do practical nursing.

@dhruvin

Aug 3, 2019

I applied on 27th for visa and medical got updated next day and biometric on 30th September. Visa got refused on 11th October.

Submitted documents:-
10th and 12th marksheet
Work experience letter
IELTS score card
Gic letter
Loa
Father's it return

What should i do to get visa on the 2nd attempt?

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Hello
I applied for Visa on the 6th of sept,got my biometrics approved on the 8th of October,and I just got my Visa refused Today with the following:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Any help?

Reactions: sahar1929