+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal from uae

Aish@1200

Sep 10, 2022
Hi , my visa got refused once from uae .. I have been staying here for last 5 years with my family and currently working here .. I have read a lot of posts that mentions to apply from home country .. but since my first application was from uae and I have a valid uae residency visa .. doesn’t it get highlighted if I reapply from he country?

Aish@1200

Sep 10, 2022
Why were you refused? You can surely apply again from UAE making sure you fulfill every requirements.
I have applied for GCMS notes … all they have mentioned now is that not satisfied will leave Canada . I have heard people with extremely strong cases getting their visa rejected . And it’s especially difficult for mature students .

a7medfx

Mar 6, 2020
Singapore
I have applied for GCMS notes … all they have mentioned now is that not satisfied will leave Canada . I have heard people with extremely strong cases getting their visa rejected . And it’s especially difficult for mature students .
What kind of a visa did you appl for?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Aish@1200

Sep 10, 2022
Provide your full profile.
I did my schooling and university in Mumbai, India. Finished Bachelors in Financial Markets in 2015. Post that did CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) which I fished in 2020. Have work experience in the financial services field with few gaps since I was preparing for CFA. Currently working as Senior Analyst at a private firm in Dubai. I have applied for graduate certificate in Financial Technology- Jan 2023 intake. My father resides in UAE since last 20 years, other members moved in 4 years back. I’m on family sponsorship and there wouldn’t be any hassle for my father to re-sponsor when I return after my studies.

Got rejected 1st time, and now I’m considering whether I should reapply from UAE or go to India and apply. However, if I apply from India, wouldn’t the visa officer know that initially I, applied from UAE now I’m applying from India just to improve the chances for approval?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did my schooling and university in Mumbai, India. Finished Bachelors in Financial Markets in 2015. Post that did CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) which I fished in 2020. Have work experience in the financial services field with few gaps since I was preparing for CFA. Currently working as Senior Analyst at a private firm in Dubai. I have applied for graduate certificate in Financial Technology- Jan 2023 intake. My father resides in UAE since last 20 years, other members moved in 4 years back. I’m on family sponsorship and there wouldn’t be any hassle for my father to re-sponsor when I return after my studies.

Got rejected 1st time, and now I’m considering whether I should reapply from UAE or go to India and apply. However, if I apply from India, wouldn’t the visa officer know that initially I, applied from UAE now I’m applying from India just to improve the chances for approval?
What were the reasons for refusal? The course you selected doesn’t make sense based on your previous studies, current employment, CFA, etc. It won‘t lead to career progression.