+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal for Study Permit ! PLEASE HELP

Clinton7

Sep 22, 2019
Hey! I applied for a Visa on 16th of September 2019. And have got a refusal with the following reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

In terms of my Qualifications, I've done my Bachelors of commerce from India in March 2019, and I've been accepted in Thompson Rivers University for a post Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing. And there are no missing marksheets as mentioned above in their reasons for refusal. My academics in the first and second year of my bachelors was not that good and I had explained that in my SOP previously that it I was due to my mother being hospitalized(but as long as the university has accepted me I don't think the visa office should have a problem with regards to my grades, right?) And was per my IELTS I've scored a 7.5 BAND. Although when I applied for the Visa I did not submit any kind of financial documents besides the GIC and the College fee receipt. And I will, at the end of this, add a link to my SOP as well. As I am a genuine student, any of you guys that can help me with writing the refiling letter and also give your valuable advice, it would mean the world to me.
And if you have any other questions regarding my application so you can help me with it, feel free to ask right here or on my email 'Clintonpereira191@gmail.com'
My SOP : https://s.docworkspace.com/d/AFhntUCojc8xgaae-ZWdFA

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Hi. I think you misunderstood something. First of all, even if your university has accepted you, the visa officers always have their own standard regarding your marks. Also, the refusal reason is very common so it can not actually show what was missing in your application.
The only way to find out is to order CAIPS Notes and you'll know what was the exact reason.
Furthermore, if you are ready to spend money, you should work with a good immigration consultant. No one can help you better but an expert.
And last of all, even if you are under SDS, additional financial proofs could surely improve your application.
Try to order CAIPS Notes and talk to a consultant, show the visa officer about everything you have financially, write a strong SOP and you will get your study permit. Best of luck.

Reactions: Clinton7

Clinton7

Sep 22, 2019
First of all, Thank you so much for responding. Also, I wanted to get a second opinion on the SOP too because I think you'd know a lil about whether it's the idea SOP or if I could make changes in it?
And the second thing is that I do not have the time to get the CHIPS notes as they take around 2-3 weeks right? And I have to apply for the visa ASAP by the first week of October

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
First of all, Thank you so much for responding. Also, I wanted to get a second opinion on the SOP too because I think you'd know a lil about whether it's the idea SOP or if I could make changes in it?
And the second thing is that I do not have the time to get the CHIPS notes as they take around 2-3 weeks right? And I have to apply for the visa ASAP by the first week of October
Hi I took a look at your SOP. I do think that it could be more bref and specific. Like the visa officers dont have time to read every sentence on your SOP so you need to underline some essentials arguments like Your previous study, The reason why you choose your university and Canada, Your financial situation and Your intention to come back to your home country after the study in Canada. You didn't mention that you want to leave Canada at the end of your class, I believe that leads to the refusal reason Purpose of visit.
However, I know that you are in a rush and you want to reapply ASAP, but I can say that is not always a good choice to reapply without CAIPS Notes or a consultant. Maybe slow down a little bit could improve your chance of getting a visa, don't reapply when you can not change anything from your previous application because that will automatically leads to another refusal.