+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal due to Travel History

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'll explain it again....
Your wife is NOT associated with your business in any way. She is not an employee, business partner nor a contractor. So, if you apply for your wife to help you at the exhibition, you will most likely get refused again..... because the visa officer will consider this as working illegally on a TRV.

You have two options:
1. Apply for yourself (business visitor, new invitation letter only in your name)..... and your wife (tourist accompanying you, no invitation letter). The finances you show must cover the trip for both of you.

Yes, it could give the wrong impression compared to the earlier invitation letter for both of you. You'll have to rework these new applications in your favor based on the many suggestions I have given you.

2. Reapply alone without your wife. New invitation letter only in your name. Not the old invitation letter.

One bit of advice:
Do not assume that your financials were okay.... or this point was okay..... or that point was okay.

Make your application(s) as solid as possible. We have seen cases where people were refused for XX reason the first time..... and the next time, YY or ZZ reasons were also added

agatha_18

Sep 20, 2017
Hello good day. Can anyone help me here? I have forgotten to put my 6 days trip/vacation in Thailand in my Schedule A background. Is it onay not to put? Pls advise. Thank you.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
Hi
I applied supervisa of my parents my dad Visa is rejected because of travel history. He stayed more time in England without Visa. My mom application is in process.
What should I do?