+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal Delhi

speedbird

Nov 22, 2011
G Day

My application for Study Permit has been refused, I had applied on Oct 15th. It was refused on Nov 16th, the reason for refusal is

We feel that you return to from Canada because-
" your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospectus and plans. "

I am not sure how my proposed studies was not reasonable. My proposed studies was Multi Instrument Rating(training to fly plane with two engines), its was only for 3months. I have been to Canada before for 16months for my Private pilot training on a study visa.

I just don't quite understand the the reason for my refusal. Is there anything to read between the lines in.

Thank you.

speedbird

Nov 22, 2011
On my first visit I left Canada just two days prior to my visa expiry date. could this have been the reason for refusal of my application for my second visit. By staying there for the entire period of visa validity did I lead them believe that am a potential immigrant even tho am not one.

P.S- am sorry about the typo error in my first post, It was supposed to be "we feel that you wont return from Canada at the end of your training"

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
Earlier you were there on student visa or tourist visa?

speedbird

Nov 22, 2011
whats really disappointing is the reason they have given me despite the fact that am in possession of a Canadian Private Pilot License, Canadian Radio License and 200hours of flying (all flown in Canada) and other various Canadian Pilot examination pass certificates.

Coolheart

Oct 6, 2011
Doesn`t makes much sense to me. Confirm you have 200 hours with PPL or CPL?

"We feel that you return to from Canada because" this line is confusing me..

BTW which flight school? I have also applied for similar rating....

speedbird

Nov 22, 2011
Oh am sorry about that it was a typo error it was supposed to be "we feel that you wont return from Canada at the end of your training"

I have around 200hours, Private Pilot License, Commercial written and Commercial flight test (pretty much all the requirements of Transport Canada for cpl) but I didn't apply for Commercial License as I needed another 20hours out of which 10 were dual, I decided to use those remaining hours towards my recency/Multi rating and returned home for my DGCA exams.

I know so many guys who have managed to get their visa issued with just a Canadian Cpl, some 100 odd hours and with out clearing any of the DGCA exams.

I did all my training at Harv's, you?

Coolheart

Oct 6, 2011
That line is good and bad news for you... you have a potential of getting a job in Canada, thats a good thing, the bad thing is they refused.

I guess you should re-apply and tell them if I did not wanted to come back, why would I come back in first place or some stuff like that.

I`m going to Brampton flight school.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Why did you apply for Student Visa when you going for 3 months course !!! http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-who.asp

you could have tried to extend your study permit from there it-self