+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal,caips notes in

Dace122

Sep 23, 2016
so how hard is exactly to revert this

"Mr never had formal employment,always worked as a self employed, he has not a post secondary studies, he was refused on September 19 and since then changed the course, applicant and spouse have very small income, no assets, no compelling reasons to return, i have considered the fact that her grandfather is sponsoring, nota bona fide student, refused"

what i can do? the income part they are wrong, i make like 30k cad this year, dint sent any proof of that because the consultant said it was not needed, can send my tax declaration now, and a 1 year of bank history signed by the bank that will cover this

Post secondary problem, yeah i don't have it, i'm looking to finish one, so in the official vision i'm obligated to have one? it cannot be my first one on Canada? what a douche
so even if i make a lot of money by myself i'm suppose to have a formal job?

i almost begged the agency to explain why i changed course looks like they failed

my parents live in Switzerland, Swiss citizens, 100k income year, they were my sponsors on the first visa request, the agency said to me to only use one sponsor and that it don't need to be blood related so we used her grandfather because he is a important man, state attorney

assets, i only got a car, i live in my parents house, i'm a only son and they live in Switzerland

not a bona fide, this rises a lot of questions. why i would do so much to be admitted in a college in Canada, just to stay illegal, for god sake i have parents that live in Switzerland for the last 20 years, i traveled all the Europe, if i would to stay illegal anywhere why i would choose canada

So i'm taking advice's should i go in with lawyer this time? to hard?

i payed for the first full year of college, also showed 78k funds, but its not about that it seems

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Dace122 said:
so how hard is exactly to revert this

"Mr never had formal employment,always worked as a self employed, he has not a post secondary studies, he was refused on September 19 and since then changed the course, applicant and spouse have very small income, no assets, no compelling reasons to return, i have considered the fact that her grandfather is sponsoring, nota bona fide student, refused"

what i can do? the income part they are wrong, i make like 30k cad this year, dint sent any proof of that because the consultant said it was not needed, can send my tax declaration now, and a 1 year of bank history signed by the bank that will cover this

Post secondary problem, yeah i don't have it, i'm looking to finish one, so in the official vision i'm obligated to have one? it cannot be my first one on Canada? what a douche
so even if i make a lot of money by myself i'm suppose to have a formal job?

i almost begged the agency to explain why i changed course looks like they failed

my parents live in Switzerland, Swiss citizens, 100k income year, they were my sponsors on the first visa request, the agency said to me to only use one sponsor and that it don't need to be blood related so we used her grandfather because he is a important man, state attorney

assets, i only got a car, i live in my parents house, i'm a only son and they live in Switzerland

not a bona fide, this rises a lot of questions. why i would do so much to be admitted in a college in Canada, just to stay illegal, for god sake i have parents that live in Switzerland for the last 20 years, i traveled all the Europe, if i would to stay illegal anywhere why i would choose canada

So i'm taking advice's should i go in with lawyer this time? to hard?

i payed for the first full year of college, also showed 78k funds, but its not about that it seems
yes, what's your nationality and did you write a letter stating your purpose and plans after graduation?

Dace122

Sep 23, 2016
cad143 said:
yes, what's your nationality and did you write a letter stating your purpose and plans after graduation?
I'm Brazilian, i did but it seems that he did not believed, some people offer me advice of showing proprieties, but i don't got one, but my parents do got a lot, i'm a only son, so one day it will all be mine, unfortunately the proprieties are not in Brazil just one , the rest is in Portugal i don't know if i claim that i will be back for this spoils will be enough, i mean i'm really lost because i really don't have a intention of staying in Canada, i just wanna the college because i don't got one, i make a fair good amount of money here in Brazil which i will show then now but not sure if it will be enough, 2 refusals to be honestly i think is hard to come back

if there is any lawyer reading this,and you are sure that you can help fell free to contact me'

Dace122

Sep 23, 2016
hoodavicky19 said:
HI,
How did you get the CAIPS NOTES, what is the procedure ?
it was included in my "refusal package" from the agency that did the process for me, but you can do it, there is a lot of sites that do that, just google caips notes