+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa processing time for study permit

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
Honestly a lot of us are still waiting for our visa just like you. The process takes 6 weeks as per the cic website.. Let’s hope that the study permit arrives on time..
Hi same here, applied for my wife as online application from india, we are in gcc. Applied on 29th march. Delhi acknowledgement received on 12th. Then 2 days ago received one mail from delhi saying it is in process and is proceeding as normal. One chance it is getting delayed is they must be busy with may intake.

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
Hi same here, applied for my wife as online application from india, we are in gcc. Applied on 29th march. Delhi acknowledgement received on 12th. Then 2 days ago received one mail from delhi saying it is in process and is proceeding as normal. One chance it is getting delayed is they must be busy with may intake.
Hi, did u apply for September intake or may intake?

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
Hi binnyindia, we applied for September intake.
Actually we are applying for the second time. Last September intake we applied on july 9th. That was very late. We just considered the weeks mentioned online. But that's wrong way of calculation. They have mentioned that we have to consider transit time between cic and immigration office. Which intake have you applied for.

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
Actually we are applying for the second time. Last September intake we applied on july 9th. That was very late. We just considered the weeks mentioned online. But that's wrong way of calculation. They have mentioned that we have to consider transit time between cic and immigration office. Which intake have you applied for.
September

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
I also applied for September intake.
9 april, online.

Is ur medical passed?
What is the status of review of eligibility?
Do u know where does online application gets processed?
Not received any request for medicals.
Not sure status of eligibility, no mails received regarding this so far.
We received mail from delhi visa office.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I got my visa on 20th April.. Passport reached me the next day with counterfoil..

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
H
I got my visa on 20th April.. Passport reached me the next day with counterfoil..
Hi kay2018,
Congrats.. When did u apply, paper or online. We applied on 29 march online. Just 2 days ago received mail from delhi saying its under process and proceeding as normal. Did they request for medical.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
H

Hi kay2018,
Congrats.. When did u apply, paper or online. We applied on 29 march online. Just 2 days ago received mail from delhi saying its under process and proceeding as normal. Did they request for medical.
Mine was paper based.. I did upfront medicals.. Applied on March 14th.. Medicals cleared on 7th April.. Got visa on 20th..

Reactions: Dp1988

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
hello Team,

i have applied visa online application march29th 2018 for study permit and i got update from delhi immigration that it is in processing (student acknowledgement letter) on april 12th.when i will get visa approval .kindly can any one suggest me ?

thanks in advance.
Hi Kalyangurramkondu,

Have you received any update regarding application status.