+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa problem

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
my visa is xpiring this april 22.. CIC philipines told me that visa is canceled since i have new additional dependent(baby) that need to be medical so i have to re apply again. my problem is that it is already 2months since they called me, and until now ther is no advice yet from them on what will i do next. all my docs,pasport etc. are at CIC. is it possible for me to go to their office and follow up about my papers, email them or just wait.? pls advice... thanks

adz

Apr 10, 2009
Hello!

I suggest you go personally to the embassy and inquire about your case, or whatever you wanted to know on what to do next. I am pretty sure you can have needed info when you get to talk to somebody there.

God bless...

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
thanks for the advice... im really tired waiting and waitng.. but still hoping for a good output soon...

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Send them an e-mail with your inquaries and use your file number so they can trace your file. I think you'll get your passports with visas pretty soon

Good luck

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
i need some answer please help.

im working here in BC canada right now,my visa is expiring in june 23,2009.where will i renew or extend my visa?my work permit expires together with my passport and my visa too.im now in the process of extending my work permit,have mailed my WP application in their alberta office?

thanks.