+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA pending! Chandigarh Office

mnprt

Jul 5, 2018
I had applied on 31 june bt my counselor had forwarded it on 11 june 2018 and from 20 of june its showing is being processed at Chandigarh office..how much time will it take?

Rsvp

Oct 1, 2018
Ludhiana
Hi Folks,

I applied paper tourist visa with family on 1st Aug'18 and linked with online on 16 Aug and on 8th-Sep I received refusal mail.

But till date I didn't receive my Passports. I have UK visa and I have to travel to UK. I have marked mail to VFS EVEN IMMIGRATION delhi not received any revert.

Getting below revert while Tracking since applied..

Visa application, tracking ID No.20180801INJUTRVxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Plz plz help and guide

Sep 5, 2018
hi i have applied for student visa on 17 oct 2018 but hav not recieved any information yet plz tell me when i will get my visaa i m in great worry coz its too late for jan intake

deranged

Nov 7, 2018
hi i have applied for student visa on 17 oct 2018 but hav not recieved any information yet plz tell me when i will get my visaa i m in great worry coz its too late for jan intake
Its not too late for Jan. Most of us who have applied in September haven't got their visa yet from Chandigarh. It'll take 60 days at least.

manjinde

Nov 22, 2018
I have applied on 24 sep from chandigarh vfs centre.its almost gone 2 months today.visa is still pending.why?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys, my friends passport was dispatched today from VFS
She applied at Chandigarh on 24 Sept, never received any email or application number
Doesn’t know what the decison is
Any updates for you?

deranged

Nov 7, 2018
Hey guys, my friends passport was dispatched today from VFS
She applied at Chandigarh on 24 Sept, never received any email or application number
Doesn’t know what the decison is
Any updates for you?
I also applied on 24 September and same thing happened to me. I got no emails and passport was dispatched 3 days ago. I got my visa and got the approval email the day after. Don't worry she'll get her visa :)

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I also applied on 24 September and same thing happened to me. I got no emails and passport was dispatched 3 days ago. I got my visa and got the approval email the day after. Don't worry she'll get her visa :)
Thanks, i hope so, She applied in June first time it was rejected, she got a rejection email that time

Dec 2, 2018
Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No. ******************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH,.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I applied on 12/06/2014 through vfs (CVAC) office to CHC Chandigarh, my student visa is still pending. On the other hand, New Delhi office has given visa to students who applied on 14/06/2014.

students from Chandigarh, please share your timeline if you applied in june.

any help will be highly appreciated through good rating. :(

Dec 2, 2018
My visa application status is showing ( Your appkication is being processed at canada visa office chandigarh , whats does it means ? can some clear me , please gagan is too much worried , i applied my application on 9 oct2018