+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA OFFICE PRETORIA : FAMILY SPONSORSHIP OUTLAND 2019-2020

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi there,
Can anyone give more info on the pre-arrival letter and the passport request letter is it sent by email via cic gc key account? and how long does it take for the Pretoria office to issue both after having done medical and approved csq ( for those applying for Quebec).

Thanks for updating your timeline.

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi Grace2019. Just came across your post. I believe you can guide me with your experience as it's clear you're ahead considering when you applied. I got my pr approval letter in September 2020 and in October 2020, I sent in my dependents' application forms to Pretoria office, South Africa. In that October before sending applications in, my wife had her biometrics done and the result was sent to embassy by vfs. On November 2, we got an acknowledgement receipt from Pretoria office that my family's applications had been received. After that, nothing from them again as I type today 5th of January 2021. Question is; after my wife's biometrics, how long before they call her and our kids for medical? After their medical, how before they request their passports? When is it likely they join me in Canada? Thank you or anyone who has answers/could guide me.....

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi Grace2019. Just came across your post. I believe you can guide me with your experience as it's clear you're ahead considering when you applied. I got my pr approval letter in September 2020 and in October 2020, I sent in my dependents' application forms to Pretoria office, South Africa. In that October before sending applications in, my wife had her biometrics done and the result was sent to embassy by vfs. On November 2, we got an acknowledgement receipt from Pretoria office that my family's applications had been received. After that, nothing from them again as I type today 5th of January 2021. Question is; after my wife's biometrics, how long before they call her and our kids for medical? After their medical, how before they request their passports? When is it likely they join me in Canada? Thank you or anyone who has answers/could guide me.....

Hi , my case is different I just got married in 2019 and no dependents altogether it took 14 and half months to be reunited with my husband and it also depends on many factors such as province and your family situation .