+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Office - Pakistan/Abu Dhabi

NN04

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, Has anyone recently applied for super visa from Pakistan/Abu Dhabi? How long is the application process taking? Can you please share your experiences?

NN04

Jan 19, 2021
Are they deliberately trying not to issue many visas or are they just being slow? Does anyone know?

rsiddiqui

Feb 9, 2021
Are they deliberately trying not to issue many visas or are they just being slow? Does anyone know?
Because of covid its being delayed. My lawyer in Canada submitted my visa application by January 5, by the 8th I had to go give my biometrics and from islamabad high commission it was sent to abu dhabi. They said it can take a couple of weeks

amnamirza

Oct 5, 2021
Super visa applied for parents..Been almost 2 months. Biometrics are done, but radio silence otherwise. I've mentioned in the application that I'm pregnant, and need my parents here. Also there's no helpful response on the Abu Dhabi helpline, or webform sent to them.. they've emailed back saying they'll respond in 28 working days.

Kashif_PK

Nov 15, 2018
Super visa applied for parents..Been almost 2 months. Biometrics are done, but radio silence otherwise. I've mentioned in the application that I'm pregnant, and need my parents here. Also there's no helpful response on the Abu Dhabi helpline, or webform sent to them.. they've emailed back saying they'll respond in 28 working days.
Have you reapplied through the New Portal?