+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Office has Asked for Add. Documents- Need help in understanding

CloudShadow

Dec 2, 2010
Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago London VO sent me a letter asking for additional documents to process my application. The main thing they require is updated employment information from the day i sent the application to the date of the letter (23rd september). This is what the letter says exactly,

Updated employment information. You must submit ORIGINAL reference, employment contract and detailed job description on company letterhead from each employer that you have worked for from the date that you submitted your application up until the date of this letter.

From what i understand they require these things from me

1. A Reference letter from all my employers in the last 10 months.
2. Employment contact of all my jobs in the last 10 months
3. Detailed Job description.

Now my main question,

1. Can someone please tell me the exact format a reference letter should be in? What things should i include in it?
2. As i am a government employee i dont have to sign contracts and i haven't signed anything in the last 10 months. What can i give them as a proof of contract? Pay Slips of those organization?
3. Again, can someone tell me the format of the job description letter.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as i'm very confused right now.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
1) The ref should include brief job description such as duties you perform on job, salary etc
2) If not contract then you will have an appointment letter, send a copy notarized with explanation or ask your employer to provide you a copy in case you lost it. Govt dept must keep a copy of appointment or employment offer letter sent to you with reporting/joining information. If you are working with a govt division where NOC is required for immigration you will need NOC, applicable in some countries.

1-3 are simple letters to whom may concern, and will just mention your job duties i.e. responsible for production matters, managing team of junior production officer. Nothing special, employer should just mention duties performed by employee.