+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA ISSUES

Nov 28, 2015
I got a letter from visa office saying specifically about the experience letter that it is verified and confirmed to be fraudulent, they have given be 30 days to respond back ? what should i do now? plz help.Do i need to submit additional proof or some reference letter from my manager?
FYI- The experience letter is genuine,I have worked there for 2 years.

please reply!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You should provide as much evidence as you can if you want to try to convince the VO your experience is real. You should provide your payslips for the period showing you were paid, bank records showing the deposits, tax returns showing that you claimed the income from this job, etc.

xphrick

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
did u provide your manager/director's contact number in the letter? VO must have contacted someone.

Nov 28, 2015
xphrick said:
did u provide your manager/director's contact number in the letter? VO must have contacted someone.
I did provide the mangers name and office number and i call my office too, they didnt recieve any call, i dont know how vo come to the conclusion that myexperiece is fake. i talked to my manager her said he can give me a reference letter.

xphrick

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
did u apply on paper? which city?

best thing u can do now is keep calm and give payslips, reference letters, bank records, company website etc information as much as possible

All the best and reply to VO before 1st.

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
Sorry to hear that.

Make a big bundle of evidence with following.

1) Atleast two reference letter from your higher officials in company letterhead. Also get their business cards and attach with the letter. Make them aware that they will get a call from visa officer.

2) if you got any recommendations on LinkedIn, take a printout of them and attach.

3) Attach all your payslips, incentive certificate, offer letter and bank statement of your salary account.

4) Your original employment identity card.

5) IT returns or Form 16 during your employment.

Optionally, you can also add photos that you took in your company.

Also attach a cover letter to the visa officer that you have attached these documents to prove your experience is real and so on.

Please handle this issue carefully. It will affect your future applications and ban if you don't prove you are clean.

Good luck.