+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa issuance. Very worried. Please,help .

Bashar4

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I was really happy when I saw this forum. Thanks to all.

I live in Abu Dhabi - UAE

My issue is that I sent my medical test forms on 10/09/2009 .They were delivered to London after one day 11/09/2009. After nearly one month exactly on 25/10/2009, I received a letter of visa notification from the high commission saying that I should submit my passports and photos for all my family members to the high commission in London. i submitted them on 27/10/2009. I waited for the passports for more than 2 months, which is unusual I think, then I sent an email to them to inquire about the passports. They sent me back this email.

This is to advise that further background checks are required before we can proceed with visa issuance. Please confirm if you would like us to retain your passports while these checks are being conducted, or if you would like them returned to you to be requested at a later date.”

Actually, I was really confused. Now it’s been three months since I sent my passports. I sent them an e-mail saying that I’d like to have my passports back. They sent me the passports without the visa. Now, is this normal? Should I be worried about this? Please help.

Regards

Basher