+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Information

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
Dear Sir;
I have Applied for My Canda Student Visa on 1st December for January 2018 intake.
I know i got a bit Late due to some issues; Below are my Details
ielts Score: 7.5 bands Overall
Diploma completed with First Class Distinction.
May I know what are my Chances to get visa & how long will it take to get it
Reply ASAP

Vrushabh

Nov 3, 2017
Dear Sir;
I have Applied for My Canda Student Visa on 1st December for January 2018 intake.
I know i got a bit Late due to some issues; Below are my Details
ielts Score: 7.5 bands Overall
Diploma completed with First Class Distinction.
May I know what are my Chances to get visa & how long will it take to get it
Reply ASAP
When does you college start? If you are from India. It will usually take 5 weeks but still if your class start at the end of the month you still got a chance.

Reactions: Rj Rocks

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
When does you college start? If you are from India. It will usually take 5 weeks but still if your class start at the end of the month you still got a chance.
It Was About to start on 3rd January but due to Some Reasons it has been extended to 22 January.
So Do i have a Chance

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
Also i am Planning to book my tickets for 24th December because it would be very Costly as Time Goes on
So Should i book it or not

Vrushabh

Nov 3, 2017
Also i am Planning to book my tickets for 24th December because it would be very Costly as Time Goes on
So Should i book it or not
See I am not one to say but since you have applied so late. I guess you should wait for your Visa..

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
Hello
I just want to ask that if our student visa for canada is to get rejected; then how much days does it takes to notify us that our visa is rejected.
My visa is not yet rejected but still i want to know for information.

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
– Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 18/12/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Does this mean that my Visa is Approved.

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
– Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 18/12/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Does this mean that my Visa is Approved.
What is the result?

Rj Rocks

Dec 6, 2017
Hiii plz Help Me;
Yesterday when i tracked my application it said
& Today i got mail & msg that
Your processed passport has been received from the Canada Visa Office on 18/12/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre,Bangalore
What does this mean, have i got my Visa or Not?