+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got rejected

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
guys

who told one cannot apply in spp again for the same intake if his case was rejected in the 1st attempt?

My friend has applied with spp once, it got rejected and once again he applied via spp and he got the visa.. it was for the same intake

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
My student visa for Canada at Vancouver film school was rejected in reason of

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada, because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification, previous studies,employment, level of establishment."

As I my proposed study is 3D animation at Canada, Actually I showed BE as my major previous studies. I think VO rejected me in bases of this engineering previous studies and VO didn't see my Animation course certificate properly, And also I didn't submitted my work experience certificate.

Again As people advised me to send reconsideration letter to VO, new Delhi. I email n faxed reconsideration letter with all supporting document attached to show Animation was also my major studies and profession.

Guys I send letter to VO on 27th apirl 2011, when will i get actual conformation from them.? whether this reconsideration letter would help me ?, as my classes starts on june 20th 2011, the process should get hurry....

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
i completed my 12th in non med in 2010 with 65 % ,
got a score of 95 in TOEFL ibt and applied for business under spp in selkirk college in canada for jan 2011 session
but my visa got refused specifying your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of
:your qualifications ;previous studies.......now i have completed my ielts too with overall 7 bands
and recieved offer letter from kwantlen polytechnic university
in CISY certificate program for september session 2011
which is 1 year duration which they have linked up with bachelor of information technology btech in which i will getadmsn directly in 3rd year after completion of my certificate program
so that i dont have any visa problem............. what do u think abt my program .....i m bit worried abt it.......nd i will have to apply under general program .....so how much funds and loan will i have to show

May 10, 2011
Dear Kamy1

As you have done 12th only so I suggest u that u should go for atleat 2 year diploma program for studies in Canada and will help u alot for getting visa .

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Hello Guys..
I completed my 12 th with 60% in 2005..then i did one and half year diploma in compute hardware and networking..after that i worked 4 years as system administartor..my IELTS score is 7.5 and i am applying under spp september intake..kindly advice me that if i have any chances of visa refusal..how to prove the visa office via sop dat i will be coming back to my country ?

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.