+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got rejected

RIDERboy

Oct 15, 2013
hey guys..my visa and my brothers visa both got rejected. we applied about 20 days ago..the reason was would not return after studies.
because of
-travel history
-personal assets and financial status(we hav a house in our home country on our mothers name, n cars etc..)
-limited prospects of employment in country of residence( we live in Dubai uae )

and one extra reason checked only for me
-not a bon afide student..would not return..bla bla bla.

so what do u guys think..ur advice would be greatly appreciated...shoud we apply a third time..we got rejected the first time also( reasons were would not return and not enough finances,that one was satisfied this time)..and if so..what can we do for these reasons.. please help! because there are still two months left...

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIDERboy said:
hey guys..my visa and my brothers visa both got rejected. we applied about 20 days ago..the reason was would not return after studies.
because of
-travel history
-personal assets and financial status(we hav a house in our home country on our mothers name, n cars etc..)
-limited prospects of employment in country of residence( we live in Dubai uae )

and one extra reason checked only for me
-not a bon afide student..would not return..bla bla bla.

so what do u guys think..ur advice would be greatly appreciated...shoud we apply a third time..we got rejected the first time also( reasons were would not return and not enough finances,that one was satisfied this time)..and if so..what can we do for these reasons.. please help! because there are still two months left...
are you two real brothers and have applied at the same time?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIDERboy said:
yes dats rite..we applied at the same time..and are real brothers...
does that matter ?
What's your complete profile? who else in the family?

RIDERboy

Oct 15, 2013
u mean like my grades and wat I studied..?
I did o levels ..bak in my home country..which is school ..I passed all subjects with A's and B's
I did A levels here in Dubai....I gave papers in business studies, thinking skills and Islamic studies..i passed all of them..i don't remember the grades(6 months or so ago) ..but all above D grade just one E grade I think...and I was working as well for a few months ,work related to business..sales etc..and I chose to study business management in Canada..so they didn't give any reason related to mismatch.. and we provided a lot of documents and proof(property etc)including my ill mom's prescribtions, that we will return..donno y rejected

rminhaz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Jeddah
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2013
Provide your complete profile, plus where is your family (Father,mother) staying atm?

RIDERboy

Oct 15, 2013
rminhaz said:
Provide your complete profile, plus where is your family (Father,mother) staying atm?
we stay here in dubai with our father along with 3 sisters, all working ..n mom bak home with two other sisters.