+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA GOT REFUSED

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
Hi.. My name is Simran . I have done 12th in Vocational (Electronics) Stream and in this Stream mathematics subject was not available. So i done this stream without maths. i applied to Canada in Centennial College and i got a course name ( Computer repair and maintenance ) . after that I applied for this course but yesterday i got news that my visa Got refused and the reason is...

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

my profile is

10th 57%
12th 77%
Ielts score = 6
listening 7 and others 5.5 all

So guys can u help me out . i dont know what should i do know . is my course choice is right or what is the real problem for visa refusal ..please rplyy soon.. thank you

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
simran483 said:
Hi.. My name is Simran . I have done 12th in Vocational (Electronics) Stream and in this Stream mathematics subject was not available. So i done this stream without maths. i applied to Canada in Centennial College and i got a course name ( Computer repair and maintenance ) . after that I applied for this course but yesterday i got news that my visa Got refused and the reason is...

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

my profile is

10th 57%
12th 77%
Ielts score = 6

So guys can u help me out . i dont know what should i do know . is my course choice is right or what is the real problem for visa refusal ..please rplyy soon.. thank you
Hello when and from where did you apply.?

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
i applied on 17 June and yesterday i got the refusal . I applied from Canam Consultants in Sector -17 Chandigarh

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
:( the reason they gave is

i hv done 12th in vocational without mathematics and got 77 % in 12th and got 6 bands in ielts 5.5 minimum.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
simran483 said:

my profile is

10th 57%
12th 77%
Ielts score = 6

That is a one year certificate program that may be available somehow, somewhere in India. Boldly put, it seems CIC is considering that the stated purpose of visit is only a way to get to Canada for a different purpose. You needed to apply for a higher level of education, longer program. While math is a requirement for many programs related to your vocational education, there are ways to overcome that here in Canada (by taking Math courses along with your college/university classes). Unfortunately, this rejection may mean you will have an even harder time being approved in the future even after you've found the right direction.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
In which year you have done your 10th as well as 12th ?? Board ?

And yours subjects' that you have studied in 12th ??

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
simran483 said:
:( the reason they gave is

i hv done 12th in vocational without mathematics and got 77 % in 12th and got 6 bands in ielts 5.5 minimum.
i think ielts may be the problem.......required ielts is OVERALL 6 NOT LESS 5.5 ....to an extent i think it means u should only have 5.5 in any one module not all.........

apply for caips or reapply with strong SOP

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
cempjwi said:
That is a one year certificate program that may be available somehow, somewhere in India. Boldly put, it seems CIC is considering that the stated purpose of visit is only a way to get to Canada for a different purpose. You needed to apply for a higher level of education, longer program. While math is a requirement for many programs related to your vocational education, there are ways to overcome that here in Canada (by taking Math courses along with your college/university classes). Unfortunately, this rejection may mean you will have an even harder time being approved in the future even after you've found the right direction.
so what should i do can you guide me. should i do an additonal exam of mathematics or should i do any other course here in India like B.A or diploma .And i got an another offer letter from the CNC (College of New Caledonia ) College i can take admission there too.what do you think about this . Please Rply

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
hardeep bal said:
In which year you have done your 10th as well as 12th ?? Board ?

And yours subjects' that you have studied in 12th ??

i have done 10th in 2013 and 12th in 2015 Both in PSEB Board

and my subjects are General English, T.V Transmission and reception, Test And MEasuring Instruments, T.V servicing

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
Prince ghotra said:
i think ielts may be the problem.......required ielts is OVERALL 6 NOT LESS 5.5 ....to an extent i think it means u should only have 5.5 in any one module not all.........

i m planning to do ielts exam again but can you tell me what is caips and sop i m new to this .thank you for your rply

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
MeeraAS said:
Your overall Ielts score should be not less than 6.5! That might be the reason.
Good luck

either i think this is the reason but my consultant told me that your ielts score is enough

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hey, I am going to apply for DEP professional diploma in Accounting in Quebec after having my master's degree. Would it affect my Student visa application???

Please guide me, should I apply for the professional diploma which is one year course including one month internship. I have Masters degree in Accounting and Finance.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
Prince ghotra said:

IELTS score is irrelevant to the Visa Officer in this case. It is up to the school to set the minimum scores to offer an admission. Once you have an offer, you use that for the Visa and Study permit.